• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xeyril

Rustling sounds at mysterious tower

Okay, so am I going crazy or in birth by sleep do the bushes outside the mysterious tower make rustling noises on their own? My hearing has been really off this week, all music I hear currently sounds creepily off-key for some reason. (The mysterious tower music becomes WAY creepier when it's...
  2. Xeyril

Wanna find a higher quality image

Sorry if this isn't an appropriate place to post this thread, but does anyone know where I can find a higher quality image of this? I'd like to use it as a wallpaper for my phone but this image isn't that great and I can only find one that's higher quality, and it's got text on it saying "KH3D...
  3. Xeyril

No Heart Theory

WARNING: contains spoilers for BBS FM and Re:Coded HD I recently fought No Heart in BBS FM HD, and I got to thinking about who or what he might really be. Like most people, my first thought that it was just Xehanort's armor either a data simulation or maybe a lingering will-type-thing. But as I...
  4. Xeyril

Questions about time travel/dreams and whatnot

I have a few questions about DDD. (Who doesn't lol) I'm hoping someone will know some of the answers to them or at least be able to come up with something that makes sense. 1) They say it over and over: "in order to travel through time, you must first leave your body behind." So how do Sora and...
  5. Xeyril

Coded new secret ending [spoilers]

I just watched the new secret ending, "destiny." what do you guys make of it? what do you guys think of all this?
Back