• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tender Heart

Help/Support ► Coming Out of the Closet??

Hey guys, this is an abbreviation of past experiences and emotions that went through in the past provided to y'all. It is quite long, so I would very much appreciate it if you could finish reading it and tell me what you think and give me some advice in terms of HOW I should take this and the...
  2. Tender Heart

Coming Out of the Closet?

Hey guys, this is an abbreviation of past experiences and emotions that went through in the past provided to y'all. It is quite long, so I would very much appreciate it if you could finish reading it and tell me what you think and give me some advice in terms of HOW I should take this and...
  3. Tender Heart

Postcrossing

I found this site, it allows you to send post cards to random people in the world, and once you have, someone else in the world will send you one, too. :p It's just the Christmas Spirit, I guess... http://www.postcrossing.com/ TH.
  4. Tender Heart

Divorce.

Well, here goes. I've heard from my dad that my parents are spliting up. Then after they do, we're selling our current house in New Zealand, and living in with my sister, who lives in Auckland, NZ. Then, after a while we're gettin' a new house, and migrating to the US, and living in Boston, with...
  5. Tender Heart

Remind me.

Hello there, fellow KH fans...*sarcasm* Anyway, all those who were my friends, or buddies, could you PM me? or post here, and I need to add you to my list, since I started a new account. TH.
  6. Tender Heart

Hi, it's me, Tender Heart!!

Hello there! Everyone! Guess what? I'm back, got myself a new account, since my friend is using my old one, Angel X...so...er...yeah!! Yay! I'm back. See yall around! PS. However, I may not be online as much as I used to. xoxox Tender Heart
  7. Tender Heart

Hi! It's me, Tender Heart.

Hi there, remember me? I'm Tina, the old Tender Heart aka Angel X. Snice my friend has taken over, I thought I'd make myself a new account. Besides, y'all like this name...hehe...So...uh...hello again! I'm back from my trip to the US, it was so awesome up there...Well, see ya all later!! xoxox...
Back