• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soulkeeperx

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

If we do get a final mix DLC, I'll bet we get part 2 of the secret ending like we did with KH2FM
  2. Soulkeeperx

"A connection error has occurred"

Is anyone getting this message a lot now? Since a few days ago I've been getting this message when I try to play, making it unplayable. My WiFi is fine, I made no changes to my router, 1 out of 12 tries to trying to log in will be successful, same goes for switching between different events, the...
  3. Soulkeeperx

Unchained X NA release?

Seems like SE announced it back in the Summer and just kinda...forgot? Did they say anything about it recently at Jump Festa? They said they wanted a new KH game each year; last year we got 2.5, and this year we'll get, hopefully, Unchained X, as of the time of this post there's only 9 days left...
  4. Soulkeeperx

Theater mode unlockables?

Not sure what the first cutscene is, but I know it's impossible to unlock part 2 of the gathering on beginner, you have to at least play on standard to get that, but you gotta 100% the journal, do all the optional endgame bosses, all mushroom 13, and 100% all gummi routes
  5. Soulkeeperx

Ancient Highway level 3, need help with last treasure!

The very last piece of treasure I need to be done with the Gummi Ship missions is the Darkness piece you get from Ancient Highway level 3. I read a FAQ and it said you have to kill the Wheel Reaper in 1-2 hits (which I've been doing) then to focus on Speeders to the front and left of you. I've...
Back