• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

AUGMENTED SIGGY!!

sup goons and toons , im hoping to test the artistic evaluation of the forums to see if someone could create my signature , i dont have the nessesary programs . heres looking out for you all, just another alchemist . *last seen @the timeless river lvl 40 . and still grindin!"
  2. L

A random thought

it is the theory that every action has an equal and opposite reaction...the box itself could be outerdimensional travel or knowledge of somesort.
  3. L

A random thought

First of all "ballad of caius" is an awesome name , and final fantasy 13-2 was bomb , irelevantly the process of incantation and a spiritual process of death and life by the way i see it can be linked throughout time itself , chaining together pieces of familiar souls and grouping them into...
  4. L

The status of hero

phil being mute is obviously a sign of remorse or of tribute to the voice actor, "taking a moment pf silence" ...m4y63?
  5. L

Theory - Could Ansem the Wise and Kairi be related?

honestly going back to an old theory in which all incantations of the vicarious souls originating soley from a more predominatly real world in which final fantasy surrealism played a major role within the arcana of the original 13 perhaps all even ansem the wise being a form that was wrought...
Back