• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shadow Yuk

Account transfer and preventing data loss

Playing Unchained X, I'm having a lot of fun. I reached level 22 almost, found pretty good cards (DiZ for the win) but I was thinking about one thing: when the game will come out in America, or in Europe (I hope, since I'm italian), would I be able to use my current account? There is some way to...
  2. Shadow Yuk

D23 Fan Event - Expectations

New informations about the third installment of the saga will be revealed November 3, 2015, at D23 fan Event. Actually, what do you want to see? Do you guys have any preferences? Personally, I'm looking for a release date, or at least a period. 2016 has already been confirmed as the year, I'm...
  3. Shadow Yuk

The Street Fighter V Thread !

Here comes a new challenger! Announced officially December 5 during the Playstation Experience event, the next installment of the Street Fighter saga want to improve what we have already seen in the 4th chapter (again and again, thanks to the several edition of the game). For what we know so...
  4. Shadow Yuk

Jump Festa Expectations

December arrived, and this year too, precisely 20-21 December, there will be the Jump Festa. The line-up of SE has already been announced, and apparently no Kingdom Hearts title is going to be showed. But We also know that "sometimes" Square likes to take a few tricks up its sleeve, and this...
  5. Shadow Yuk

"I'm like the best secret-keeper in the world!"

​Let's start with one of my favorite quotes! Hi guys, I'm Shadow Yuk, but you can call me Francesco (or Frank) if you want! I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts: I started playing it back in 2002 and I continue to follow this wonderful saga (also my favorite) with the same passion of 12 years...
Back