• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fatal Mode

Who else is stoked.....

To be able to use the Kingdom Key the whole game without handicapping yourself thanks to the upgrade system?? My favorite key all game long.
  2. Fatal Mode

Xehanort's keyblades in the latest trailer

If this has been discusses feel free to lock, but I noticed in the beginning of the trailer you can make out 7 of MX's keyblades but no people with them. Anyone have any theories or anything on this? I'm assuming there will be one for each version of himself but didn't realize he could replicate...
  3. Fatal Mode

The X-Blade

So when Sora and Xehanort finally go head to head, are they going to finally forge a true X-Blade?
  4. Fatal Mode

What happens that changes Sora's look? Does Ven finally leave his heart??

Anyone notice how Sora had his old hair and old costume in part of the tangled world and his new look in another part, I'm assuming this is a two part visit type deal from KHII. My question is what happens that brings about his new look? Maybe his second visit is after Ven is awakened?
Back