• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. hlc1988

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

Thank god. I can finally save money again.
  2. hlc1988

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol 3: Remind Me Again cover revealed

Fantastic! Thank you for letting me know! :) Overnight I've had notification from Amazon UK that they've got it in stock and it's currently in the process of being dispatched. Hopefully will have it on Monday! :D
  3. hlc1988

Thank you! I'm hoping my copy arrives soon but it's got to get to the UK warehouse first I think! Oh well, I've only just started reading the novels now the final KH3 one is out. I'm nearly midway through Chain of Memories now. I'm really enjoying reading these so far. Glad I've held off...
  4. hlc1988

Dark Road ► is there any better way to level up?

OK, it sounds like you need better cards. The trick with the golden keys... Do them at raid hour when people are lux boosting. I get at least 1/2 mushrooms every day. Don't do them at any other time of the day. I did that and got nothing. You need to strengthen your card build for you to be...
  5. hlc1988

Has anyone got this yet and can verify page count? Mainly just to satisfy my curiosity? Amazon UK doesn't have this in stock yet so can't get my copy for a while.
  6. hlc1988

Critical mode keyblade form changes?

Thanks. I really should have given the game a chance before posting on here because now I feel like a bit of an idiot for asking lol!
  7. hlc1988

Critical mode keyblade form changes?

So, I've started playing KH3 on Critical for the first time ever. On the third option for the tutorial session I selected Normal playthrough. I'm still only on Olympus, and I decided to transfer all my keyblades over for thus run-through so Sora is using Ultimate Weapon. But, why am I not...
  8. hlc1988

Who Is The Best Kingdom Hearts Character?

Riku. You go from hating him in KH1 for being an idiot to going on such a journey and becoming a Keyblade Master. He is the strongest character there is in terms of development. But it does make me wonder what they can do with his character going forward?
  9. hlc1988

Ah... I didn't know that.... Makes sense now! Thanks!
  10. hlc1988

I hope so... Just looking at the differences in pages for Vol 1 and Vol 2... Vol 1 - 162 Jap - 237 Vol 2 - 160 Jap - 223 Vol 3 - pending (Amazon says 162) Jap - 397 There was two-page difference between Vol 1 and Vol 2 English version but 14 page difference between the Japanese...
  11. hlc1988

Looking forward to finally reading all of the KH novels when this one is out. Been saving them until KH3 was finished. Is it just me but is 162 pages too small amount of pages for what has to be covered in the third novel for KH3? Especially if they are including Remind in it too... And what...
  12. hlc1988

Best Order to read the Novels?

Thank you. Union X is the hardest one to place since it isn't that relevant on KH3 as of yet... Apart from at the end...
  13. hlc1988

Best Order to read the Novels?

Wasn't sure where to post this so I hope this is the right place. I own all the KH novels and am waiting for the last part of KH3 to be released in January before I read them but what is the best order to read them in? Start with KH1? Where would I read the Union X book in the order? Thanks.
  14. hlc1988

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

So, I'm guessing the piece of music that I really wanted has been cut from the release then... One piece of music I cannot find is the music where Terra becomes Terra again? And it is not 'Chains to Bonds' either as that track is when TAV all hug. Baffled as to why this piece is missing from...
  15. hlc1988

News ► Pre-save KINGDOM HEARTS - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] OST on Spotify

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but the soundtrack is now out and I'm listening to it. One piece of music I cannot find is the music where Terra becomes Terra again? And it is not 'Chains to Bonds' either as that track is when TAV all hug. Baffled as to why this piece is...
  16. hlc1988

Level 1 run-throughs - advice?

Thank you for the advice! Ah, good to know there is no CoM "no experience" ability. Not too fond of that game so I may skip it. I will bear that in mind for KH2 and BBS. I'll definitely concentrate on summons, and magic for KH Level 1, and the abilities I can get without levelling up. I've...
  17. hlc1988

Level 1 run-throughs - advice?

I'm attempting something I've never done before. A Level 1 playthrough of all KH games. I've just started KH1. I picked Staff and ditched the Shield. I'm wondering how wise that was. My aim is not to change Keyblade either. I'm not aiming to 100% everything. I just want to do the story. This...
  18. hlc1988

Orichalcum+ help??

It was definitely the Tangled Flan that I hadn't done correctly. And I needed 23K. Gave it another go and then got the Orichalcum+! I just need to get the one from the Final World treasure chest and the one from the postcard mailing. Those are my last two. Thank you for the help!
  19. hlc1988

Orichalcum+ help??

I'm doing a 100% runthrough for KH3. Haven't done one yet. I recently picked up my Proud save where I had reached the Pirates world after leaving it for many months. I've made a lot of progress in that time. I'm on a mission to get all the Orichalcum+ for Ultima Weapon. So far I have 4 our...
Back