• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

The Good Things thread. (When something makes you wanna cheer..)

Don't know if anyone's checked my profile messages lately but that gave me the idea for this. But yeah, this is just for those really rockin' things that hit you that make you wanna dance or cheer or both. Mods, if this is the wrong place, very sorry, please move it. Anyway what happened; Last...
  2. maryadavies

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

Story from the official DB site here. All I can say is we lost one of the all time greats. I'm not much of a DB or DBZ fan myself but I felt I needed to say something. I'm more of a Chrono Trigger/Dragon Warrior fan, so.. A slime draws near. Command? RIP Akira Toriyama 1955-2024 . Feel free...
  3. maryadavies

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Why no one's said a bleeding thing about this, I have NO idea. Also I saw a Japanese trailer where Magnifico destroyed a couple wishes and it hurt people's hearts, so this'd go really well with KH! I hope Nomura notices! Also I've been making puppy dog eyes at Shadowneko (Not his real...
  4. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV Reloaded; Who's playing?

Sorry sorry sorry if there's a thread buried back there somewhere. I can't find it so felt it was time to start fresh. I've been enjoying Endwalker even tho yeah the endgame gets boring. Also for those that are playing, do your healers a favor and don't erm..blow kisses at the Navigator...
  5. maryadavies

General ► Entertainment Strike news (yes SAG-AFTRA)

So okay. Looks like the writer's strike is finally ending.. The actors strike with SAG-AFTRA will proly end too pretty soon. Keep in mind folks that SAG-AFTRA just approved a new voice actor strike aimed at video game companies and keep in mind THAT does NOT affect our fav game series just yet...
  6. maryadavies

General ► Fun with Social Media; Twitter dying, Reddit Shenanigans, fun with Facebook.

Thought I'd start this since well, I noticed the Twitter for KHInsider has been removed from the forums. (No not glaring at you mods. I figure it was b/c of Musk's latest shenanigans that broke it. I don't give Twitter more than 5 years to live as it is!) But anyway; Musk broke Twitter bad...
  7. maryadavies

Hoo. Big 5-0 birthday wise..

..Don't know if people knew, but I'm hitting the big 5-0 today. NO I'M NOT OVER THE HILL YET..but it's wierd being this old lol. I don't look it.
  8. maryadavies

Let's talk PS5, folks.

So okay my brother (Not his real name; I'm just using one of his online handles) Shadowneko got his paws on a PS5 yesterday and is sharing it with me. I was wondering what games other than ps4 ones (I'm sharing my library with him OF COURSE; he left the console in the living room!) and the...
  9. maryadavies

It's a week late but..guess who just had another birthday?

...Me. Wasn't a big one this year but then again, lot of crap's hit the fan.
  10. maryadavies

TWEWY IS NOW ON Crunchyroll..if you missed it.

So okay, thanks to the fact that Funi is no longer going to be streaming, Crunchyroll now has the TWENY amine. https://beta.crunchyroll.com/series/G79H23VVG/the-world-ends-with-you-the-animation I thought folks might want to know; they are moving all the Funi stuff to CR in chunks, and TWENY...
  11. maryadavies

It's that time again..Tho no KH news this time...

...AKA. Birthday time. Was this Wednesday; I actually got two parties, one from some friends, the other from family. Got some gift cards and Skyrim for the Switch (if you didn't know I have a Switch now but I got it in the WORST way possible; my sister died and I inherited her Switch. BAD way to...
  12. maryadavies

Why didn't I notice this?! You no longer need Facebook to back up your KHUX/DR data.

........All you need now is a Square Enix account (and for newbies who have never played FFXI/XIV; DOWNLOAD THE SECURITY TOKEN PROGRAM AND USE IT TO PROTECT YOUR STUFF; Information here.. Thank me later since there has been some hacks involving the earlier games, it's only sensible to lock it...
  13. maryadavies

About translations in our fav games/anime/manga. What do you guys consider good or bad there?

This has been stirring around in my head since I saw that the English crew had accidently over-localized and added stuff that the JP didn't say in the KHUX announcements, as well as other flubs I've been seeing. (Guilt VS. Attack bonus, the lifeboat thing) Now I've said a thousand times, JP to...
  14. maryadavies

Guess who's birthday was last week?

Mine. And KH news again, tho it was a wierdo one (and one I'll proly skip 'cept for youtube) Was a crazy one tho.
  15. maryadavies

Guess who's birthday was yesterday?

...Mine. Not so much KH news for that this year, tho we haven't had the real party yet and won't until tomorrow. But thought folks might want to know.
  16. maryadavies

Spotify adds a bunch more Final Fantasy soundtracks.

Kotaku article. I can verify this; I've added a bunch to my FF Playlist that I use to block out my sister's rotten playlist shenanigans some mornings. (The Distant Worlds albums were already there.) Bear in mind some of the songs's names on some of these are in Japanese (listen to find the...
  17. maryadavies

March 7 update is crashing Story Mode.

Thought I'd send out the alarm bell. Do NOT try to pop any raid boss if you've beaten all the story in the International version right now. It seems it's crashing the game..you'll be sorry. I can verify this on android sadly ><.
  18. maryadavies

Wait-a-second. I heard you guys said the secret boss...

...Sora has to confront HIS DARKNESS (aka that thing) during the Reaper's Game in the next game? Like Data-Sora did in Re:Coded? Might even be the final boss of the next game, if it be KH4 or a "side game". So yeah. I think this kinda fits with the new theme song too.. "Let me face, face my...
  19. maryadavies

Election Day (US); If you're here go do your civic duty!

So okay. Today is Election Day in the US; the whole House is up for election and some Senate seats are as well. I voted. :) So if you're in the US, don't just stare at this post; go out and vote! It's how you have a say in government at all. And so you can be informed before you vote: Go here...
  20. maryadavies

Dragon Quest 35th Anniversary!

This was on my get it list for this year; I preordered it and am not sorry. It's been great so far; this isn't my first Dragon Quest, but it might..just might..be the first one other than Dragon Quest 1 that I actually finished. So! Anyone else playing the first Dragon Quest to come out in...
Back