• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Articus

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

You're welcome! Let us know how it turns out for you. Especially if it pops up once you save all three files after doing it. (Just a curious thought. Once I collected the last Xehanort report and saved post-game I unlocked the Final Episode immediately after saving the game. Curious if you...
  2. Articus

No Heart or Mysterious Figure?

Which do you think is tougher to beat, now that they have been "updated?"
  3. Articus

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

Are you talking about the Secret Episode? The reports only help unlock the Final Episode. Well, in that case, the requirements are different: You need to collect all the stickers and put them in the right spots in the sticker album. Click me to see a guide. It's not like the old game where...
  4. Articus

What bothered me about Sora and Organization XIII

The Journal you can view in game is not the same Journal Jiminy holds. What you are viewing is for YOUR purposes. Sora doesn't go back and look at the Journal. So it shouldn't be taken so literally.
  5. Articus

How was it possible?

The really real question about the scene is where the heck did Mickey go? He was WITH them.
  6. Articus

Did The World That Never Was feel more dangerous in DDD compared to KH2?

That's false. After they defeated Xemnes, and everyone left through the corridor of darkness, Xemnes attacked them again, which was outside the false Kingdom Hearts. Unless you're saying they were in a false world all along. Linky.
  7. Articus

At the end of the game, when you're Riku, and you are about to go to the castle to save Sora, Riku says it's the real world, but wasn't the world destroyed by Xemnes? Or is it in a different time period?
  8. Articus

Is this how the timeline goes after BBS?

Pretty sure the difference between yellow and orange eyes is none. They are the same beast.
  9. Articus

I don't see why they didn't... It would have been a nice touch, but whatevs. I honestly like DDD's version more. The world itself was cool, but in KH2 it served little purpose other than to fulfill the KH secret ending location. Thankfully in KH2FM they added a fight there, BUT it brings you...
  10. Articus

Any advices to fight the Organization XIII Data?

You should be fine without increasing your stats. But if you must, then go ahead. I find the battles to be more skill based than anything. I assume you're level 99 and have once more and second chance? most fights, limit form will be very useful. From demyx, you will want to utilize wisdom form...
  11. Articus

Aqua goes super saiyan

You say that like you know that as fact. Who's to say we won't be facing both? DDD did not set any of that in stone.
  12. Articus

Aqua goes super saiyan

Its not the specific answer I have an issue with, it's how it is being used. It's a dues ex machina or whatever. I can accept that last scene with her in the RoD when T and V's keyblades come to save her - as I can see her friendship with terra and ven also gave her a strong connection with...
  13. Articus

Aqua goes super saiyan

I still don't understand the power. It was simply a D-Link? Ok. I've been using D-Links this entire game. How come Terra didn't D-Link Master Xehanort's ass? It was clear that Aqua's keyblade gained some super strength. I am curious where it came from, and also curious if it will come up...
  14. Articus

Aqua goes super saiyan

No one else is bothered by the shoe thing?
  15. Articus

Aqua goes super saiyan

So in aqua's scenario after you beat her last boss, Vanitas, what exactly happened that caused her keyblade to be supercharged and destroy the x-blade? Please don't say the power of love and friendship :P though that's probably it. Also, this one is super important, but you know how TAV have...
  16. Articus

Simultaneous Playthrough Guide

Your visual... isn't very seeable. :P The point of this guide is to spell out what exactly you play up to for each character, in what order. I didn't really go by timelines or anything. It's sort of out of personal preference. You aren't exactly doing each world individually and switching each...
  17. Articus

Do you want Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ?

Re: Do you want kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ? Yes, definitely. It'll give me another reason to play through it all again, and possibly do level 1 playthroughs.
  18. Articus

How's everyone enjoying it?

Limit form wrecks him. Limit form is always the answer. I love limit form!
  19. Articus

Simultaneous Playthrough Guide

Just something I made up for myself, and figured I would share it with the world. I wanted to play the game with all three characters progressing at the same time. I compiled a list that does just that to cater to the world's stories order. 1. Terra Enchanted Dominion Dwarf Woodlands ---...
  20. Articus

How's everyone enjoying it?

Not bad at all! You honestly don't NEED 99, you can probably do it at that level, but perhaps like 5 or 10 more levels wouldn't hurt. It's worth it to level to end the frustration. I believe in you! No, it won't reset, so you can come back and do that last one at any time. I know because I had...
Back