• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Riku-KH

It needs to be offline.

I can't play this game with a internet connection all the time. Can you play it offline? I'm very limited with Internet where I am... is there anything I can do?
  2. Riku-KH

where can I find HD khinsider 1.5 videos on youtube?

I've been looking for a long time now! Usually it's easy to find HD videos from any kh game! But I cannot find any from 1.5 3582 days... It's funny. I like having the videos on my tablet. It's too hard watching them on my tv. Anyone know any they could give me?
  3. Riku-KH

Why does Riku's keyblade have an eye?

I found out about the keyblades owned by the for tellers having eyes and representing an animal of some sort. But why would Riku's key have an eye? Knowing more about those keys with eyes only make the reason for Riku's that more confusing! When I try thinking the reasons, all I get is creepy...
  4. Riku-KH

Can you still unlock blank points with2 stories proud and 1 critical?

To unlock the special blank points, do all the levels have to be the same? Because, I completed two of the stories in proud mode, and got all the stickers. But I wanted to play Ven's story in critical mode. Will it still work? Or do I have to do proud mode still? It be weird if it doesn't work...
  5. Riku-KH

Different cards in kinhdom hearts [chi]

Why haven't there been any cards of Kairi yet? I've seen some online before, or are they just made up? Since a lot of people can't play this game, I'm glad there's special cards with pictures of the characters on them. They're really cool because they look like they do in cutscenes, only the...
  6. Riku-KH

How are Sora and Riku young and had to start over on their training

Here's a confusing question."In kingdom hearts 3D, why are Sora and Riku young in the dream world? Is it because of Xehanort? Or did Yensid mean what he said and made the heroes start their training from scratch? If Yensid wanted to train them himself, then why did he send them to a dream...
Back