• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. freewillfirebox

New again?

Hi! I'm Gary and I have been on and off this site a few times. It has just been busy, but I really want to keep up this time! If any of you are free, feel free to yell at me to keep me on the site! I love Kingdom Hearts, and have played through each one at least twice! I can't wait to discuss...
  2. freewillfirebox

Character ► [ACCEPTED] freewillfirebox's characters

"I'll always be there to bring you back!" Name: Gartrabould Age: 19 Gender: Male Weapons: Gartrabould uses a custom bowie knife that is specialized in directing magic. The blade is slightly longer than a normal bowie knife, and is curved upward a little like a scimitar. There is also a...
  3. freewillfirebox

HIYA!

Hey! My name is Gary and I am really excited to be apart of this site. I have been playing kingdom hearts since I was like 9, and I love it to this day! I am currently very eager to see more news on 3. Anyways, please do not hesitate to send me a message, I am very friendly, and do not bite...
Back