• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. freewillfirebox

New again?

Hi! I'm Gary and I have been on and off this site a few times. It has just been busy, but I really want to keep up this time! If any of you are free, feel free to yell at me to keep me on the site! I love Kingdom Hearts, and have played through each one at least twice! I can't wait to discuss...
  2. freewillfirebox

Character ► [ACCEPTED] freewillfirebox's characters

"I'll always be there to bring you back!" Name: Gartrabould Age: 19 Gender: Male Weapons: Gartrabould uses a custom bowie knife that is specialized in directing magic. The blade is slightly longer than a normal bowie knife, and is curved upward a little like a scimitar. There is also a...
  3. freewillfirebox

Why did Riku cut his hair?

He looks so young with short hair haha! It is hard to take him seriously now.
  4. freewillfirebox

KH names

I really like Isa (Saix). Just the way it sounds no other reason XD
  5. freewillfirebox

Organization 13 battle system

About what happens! I was forced to spam the light balls, and when I ran out he was pretty much dead! The widdling down was real.
  6. freewillfirebox

The only reason Xaldin isn't my hardest is because of that blessed mouse XD three times in a row thank you based Mickey!
  7. freewillfirebox

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trailer: Introducing the Magic!

They use the same song every time and I never get tired of it!
  8. freewillfirebox

How much munny did you get with Roxas?

Is that Kingdom Hearts Chronicles! XD I have not seen those in years! I burst out laughing when I gad realized.
  9. freewillfirebox

For me, it was Demyx on a normal playthrough. On my lv 1 run, however, at the end of the game, Xemnas' dark tendrils would always almost one-shot you at random moments :tongue: That made things too unpredictable!
  10. freewillfirebox

HIYA!

Hey! My name is Gary and I am really excited to be apart of this site. I have been playing kingdom hearts since I was like 9, and I love it to this day! I am currently very eager to see more news on 3. Anyways, please do not hesitate to send me a message, I am very friendly, and do not bite...
Back