• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rau Le Creuset

what are your top 3 favorite keyblades

Starseeker. I like a few other keys, but none enough to call them a favourite.
  2. Rau Le Creuset

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

I knew if I looked hard enough I wouldn't have to type anything! Unpopular opinions ho!
  3. Rau Le Creuset

Was Eraqus a complete shmuck?

1) Isn't waging war with the X-blade the only true way to have the actual Kingdom hearts appear? 2) Ain't that the truth.. Yen Sid and master Eraqus always seem unconditionally lazy. For two enormous figures, these "masters" do nothing. They should be the rallying call for the good forces. 3)...
  4. Rau Le Creuset

Well his plans to make the X-blade would be foiled, as would his plans to have Terra as a vessel. It doesn't seem so bad a course..
  5. Rau Le Creuset

Maybe if Eraqus killed Terra and Ventus things would be better.
  6. Rau Le Creuset

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Yeah, I checked. It wouldn't come up as spam for me I don't think. The order confirmation email didn't show up as spam. Edit: False alarm, It has arrived!
  7. Rau Le Creuset

Should I be worried that I haven't received my e-mail yet? I ordered it on the first day so I assume everything should be in order, but I've got a little nagging feeling in the back of my head. Especially since some people have already gotten theirs.
  8. Rau Le Creuset

Question about 2.5 using 1.5 clear data.

Congratulations! I haven't even gotten an email about mine yet.. still hopeful though. I should get it by Tuesday. Monday's going to be hell. I really don't think there are any bonuses, nor have I heard of any, but what do I know. I do believe that they added voices to the silent sequences...
  9. Rau Le Creuset

Keyblades resemble their wielders (it's kind of interesting)

If the kingdom key was meant for Riku why does it have mickey's head on the keychain? Maybe it's because Mickey was key to Riku's redemption? Or maybe, just maybe, it's just purely aesthetic with no story significance?! Who knows..
  10. Rau Le Creuset

^ I don't think so man, the best you can do now is ebay. The downside is that the product will most likely cost about double the price, and as they get even scarcer the price will continue to rise.
  11. Rau Le Creuset

It's possible that Terra aged?

Yeah I guess having Xehanorts heart in him changed more than his eye colour and hair colour in the end. have aother question tat I've always wondered about. sorry if this is kind of derailing, but is Roxas Ventus's body? or are the two entirely different entities?
  12. Rau Le Creuset

It's possible that Terra aged?

Xemnas is Terras body right? I hope that if we see Terra again he'll look very similar to Xemnas.
  13. Rau Le Creuset

Are you excited about Birth by Sleep Volume 2?

Re: are you excited about birth by sleep voulme 2? Never heard of it, can't say I want to experience it. If it comes out I'll play it, but I can't see it being something that needs to be told to us. This series needs less spinoffs. Let us use our imaginations.
  14. Rau Le Creuset

What are these problems with 2.5?

Getting 1 shot through second chance by Xemnas would suck pretty bad.. I hope it's not a big deal. Who knows, maybe if even more glitches are found square might just give the game a little patch out of the goodness in their hearts. After all, they did pull through with the collectors edition...
  15. Rau Le Creuset

Oh my, oh my. I'm going to drop the munny for this.. but I'll be totally livid if something like this is coming out for ps4. I'll literally flip a desk. I'm so excited! I don't think they should have called it the 2.5 collectors edition, just for the fact that it has 1.5 with it, It should...
  16. Rau Le Creuset

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix releases a month from now.

I never had a ps2 of my own. For years I would go to my friends house and we would play KH until we, as a team, beat the game. I loved the game so much that I had to have it. I asked my mom and my dad, but they didn't want to buy me another game system because we had the gamecube. Out of pure...
  17. Rau Le Creuset

Question about Riku

Ansem could be taunting Sora by using Rikus memories. That's probably why they stuck a few Riku quotes in. He's definitely been snooping around Rikus memories, at the Final confrontation he seems to know Rikus memories and feelings about destiny islands.
  18. Rau Le Creuset

Master Xehanort keyblades

"All Keyblade Masters share the ability to extract the hearts of themselves or others" A passage taken from khwiki under the page entitled: Keyblade Master.
  19. Rau Le Creuset

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

I just pre-ordered the Limited edition pin set from Amazon.ca. I'm happy that it was mentioned that it will still be the same size as the limited edition for the previous installment, that's a relief. And honestly made the purchase for me. That being said, I'd still love to have one of those...
  20. Rau Le Creuset

Giant Pink and blue mushroom drops help

Re: Giant Pink and blue mushroom drops help. I didn't have any trouble with this even with Donald and Goofy around. I cast Aeroga followed by stop and proceed to spam Ars Arcanum as many times as my mp allows. Goofy has a knack for healing your mp when it's low and that potentially adds another...
Back