• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

riku's keyblade

hmm...just wondering...riku use 'the road to dawn' keyblade right?? when'd he use that keyblade?? at ChainOfMemories right? but how'd he get that keyblade...and what happend to this keyblade
  2. Q

ansem report 0[spoiler???]

this really bugs me...is it really that there's an ansem report 0?? bcuz when u see the secret ending...first...there's the writings that says 'ansem report 0 until ansem report 13' if there really is...where is it??
  3. Q

Kairi

hey y'know...Kairi change a lot from the KH I and KH II she's a lot cuter than the first game...don'tcha think so??
  4. Q

blazing and frost stone

damn it...i wanna get my ultimate weapon but i need 1 more orchalcums+ i've got 6 of 'em...and the last one is to complete the list material in synthesis shop right!? i need blazing stone and frost stone...just those 2 left...can anyone help me where can i get those material?? i really need it :(
Back