• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

Name of KH2 Secret Ending?

uh-huh...i think it's better birth by sleep...BBS:P
  2. Q

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

dunno...i forgot...o yeah...at beast's castle... but anti-form pretty useful ya know...i beat xigbar using anti-form:D
  3. Q

Name of KH2 Secret Ending?

i think it's birth by sleep...
  4. Q

nooby question (>.<)"

hey...the black cloak marks who walk in the realm of darkness...not because paranoid or somethin... and it's X-E-H-A-N-O-R-T not xehonart
  5. Q

Is there anyway to get MAX of the drive forms abilitites?

uh-huh...me too...y'mean drive gauge...not drive level(well it supposed to be form level:p)
  6. Q

Is there anyway to get MAX of the drive forms abilitites?

drives lv9?? y'mean the drive gauge right?
  7. Q

Does Anyone believe that Roxas does have a heart?

it is said in the game...nobody was searching for a heart...and they wish to be whole...if a nobody has a heart...so that mean they're not nobody...for the one that make sora cry when he leave the twilight town...probably it's about roxas' MEMORY bout his friends in twilight town...once...
  8. Q

How hard is it on proud mode?

the last boss? hard? umm...i thought it was easy...bcuz i beat the game less than a day...at standard mode...for the proud mode...it is pretty hard...but not too hard if u know what u must do...
  9. Q

final form

yep...just go to the cerberus cup...i think don't use master...bcuz master take too much drive gauge(well...it depend on your form level actually:D) if you don't get the final form...just revert...the drive gauge fills much faster at the cerberus cup...try it until you got it...i got it at the...
  10. Q

challenge for KH2 owners

i beat sephiroth proud mode at lv41 kay:D
  11. Q

What has kh2 given you in life?

try to make friend with dog, duck, and mouse:D
  12. Q

challenge for KH2 owners

i've already done that a week ago:D
  13. Q

when did you get final form

i got it on my own purpose...i changing forms and i never get to final form!! then i search for it at the cerberus cup and i got it there:D
  14. Q

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

ummm...Lilly....it's XIII...not XII:D you missed one 'I' but to think of that...with roxas be one with sora...the organization only have 12 nobody in the organization on their side...but it is still Organization XIII right?
  15. Q

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

yup...she does...hmm...i just had something in mind...isn't mulan one of disney princess too?? so why'd she not in KH1???:confused: okay...i missed the topic:D
  16. Q

heyy...i'm male y'know!!! and i don't really like tifa...
  17. Q

hmm...i think kairi's the best... and...i don't really like tifa...dunno why:confused: naminè??hmm...i don't really like her too... aerith?? okay... rikku?? ookayy...what else? dating tinker bell?
  18. Q

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

Roxas!!!he's one of the organization too okay! for the weapon...i like... Oblivion and Oathkeeper!!they're weapons of the organization too okay! :D
  19. Q

i'd rather going on a date with kairi...o yeah...she's cute...
  20. Q

Your favorite Limit attack in KH2?

eternal session and the one with aladdin...what was that again?
Back