• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

please dont flame....

ok..i kno this is in the WRONG place..but there is no where else i can put this up and actually get help since this game is old and no one cares...so please please please please dont flame...i really need help...ok...so i beat kh2 and it was my first rpg game...k? so i heard alot of good things...
  2. I

Someone Plz Plz Plz Help Me On Ffx

:( :( Wahhh I Have Been Looking For Soooooo Long On The Net For Help....ok I Am Playing Ffx And At The Al Bhed Home...i Am Following Rikku Looking For Yuna And Keep On Running Into Battles With Chimeras!!!! I Always Keep Dying And Game Over...it Was Said To Use Khimari's Stone Breath...but I...
  3. I

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

I CHOOSE SORA!!! yea! i like this thread...pple are too strict with forums...most of the stuff in these things have no point anyways...its all for fun!!
  4. I

Sora is oriental

well when i first saw the ending i was like yea...he looks asian...but then again i really doesnt matter..and he is still SORA...but sorry for u getting flamed so much...
  5. I

Trinity Limit?

ok...i DONT wanna get flamed...cuz i have NO idea how to use trinity limit...i have equipped it and then....uhhh....???? any help? :confused:
  6. I

Help: how to unlock paradox Titan Cup and hade cup?

hey i have this issue too but my forms are already on 7 and i dont have access to them....
  7. I

Poster Duty (TT)

wow wit roxas thats great!!! so hard too? how'd ya do it, watcher?
  8. I

The Ability of Guard...

hey did anyone use the guard ability...during kh and kh 2 i thought it was useless but now i am thinking i should of used it for proud mode? is it really that important or is it of no use?
  9. I

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

AAHHHHH AMEN! i started my 2nd game on proud and i couldnt beat twilight thorn! i got pissed and started over on standard, i havent yet to try proud again!
  10. I

Saving After Xemnas

wasnt much of a spoiler...but whatever
  11. I

dark crystals????can anyone help

but they are mostly found in berserkers...
  12. I

Conversation Spots!!!

thanx alot guys^^...srry bout not putting in MHM....
  13. I

Conversation Spots!!!!

thanks for that but when ur fighting and trying to level up...do u just go back to the pain and panic cups....over and over again..?
  14. I

Conversation Spots!!!

okay i am in the process of leveling up my drives...i have already been to the last fight with zemnes and i am going back so i can finish the journal for the secret ending....but to do that i heard that u need go into ur drive, fight, and go find conversation spots (places where u can freely...
  15. I

Conversation Spots!!!!

okay i am in the process of leveling up my drives...i have already been to the last fight with zemnes and i am going back so i can finish the journal for the secret ending....but to do that i heard that u need go into ur drive, fight, and go find conversation spots (places where u can freely...
  16. I

KH2 ending not sad enough...

well it was sad because the game ended..i cried
  17. I

Riku's Clothes!

wow...i was too busy thinking what was under that!!! jk...but he has grown huh?! he looks...well...older if u look at the difference between kh1 and kh2...
  18. I

Ahhhh!!! Proud Mode?!

ok...i hear alot of stuff about the proud mode. people say its easy (like everything else) and some say its ok....well i beat the game on standard and now i am starting over on proud...and i cant even beat the 1st nobodies that roxas encounters....am i just retarded or does anyone else have that...
  19. I

Passion

ehhhh....???
  20. I

Fight Seifer at the End of the Game???

O thanx i was wondering that 2^^....
Back