• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

Owning 1.5 twice (thanks to the collectors edition) and 2.5. I would be fairly upset if it were to come to ps4. I'm sure it would be welcomed and knowing me, I would buy it just to add to my collection but I feel its too soon. It literally just came out on ps3. if they were planning to put it on...
  2. N

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

This is awesome! However now in order to get this I have to buy 1.5 again :frown: Wish there was an option to drop the price a bit if you opt not wanting 1.5.
  3. N

So I have a reason to believe that Lea isn't completely on our Heroes side...

So Lea is an awesome guy right? He saves Sora in the nik of time and he also receives a Keyblade. Well there is this scene in KH:DDD that leads me to believe that he has other motives. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSaMxOUh_iw I know that the two they were looking for is Isa and Braig...
Back