• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jex Winters

My Thoughts on 2.5

I loved Kingdom Hearts II. In my opinion, it is the best game of the series so far (when I don't factor in the pure nostalgia I experience when I play Kingdom Hearts 1). Kingdom Hearts 1 was basically a Disney game, despite many Final Fantasy cameos. Despite amazingly designed original levels...
  2. Jex Winters

Fanfiction ► Untitled Jex Winters Project

Welcome to Sol's Story. This is the story of a boy named Sol, a keyblade wielder who master Yen Sid attempts to train during Sora's hiatus in the giant-memory-egg-thing. I am open to ideas in the posts below me, and will reward artists for making fan-art of my story in any way possible...
  3. Jex Winters

Introducing Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Jex Winters. I joined this forum to write my upcoming fanfiction, which has yet to be titled. I love Kingdom Hearts. When I was younger, I was very alone. I never talked to anyone, and never did anything risky at all. I got into Kingdom Hearts, and through Kingdom...
Back