• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jex Winters

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

Just how much of the data in the game is English? If it's more than 80%, I'm just going to buy the game in Japanese.
  2. Jex Winters

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

I think the biggest concern for Nomura right now is localizing Kingdom Hearts X/chi. Kingdom Hearts 3D is not of the upmost concern, as most of it will be recapped in the first few hours of Kingdom Hearts III.
  3. Jex Winters

Axel's Revival

Lea was revived in an Organization XIII coat in the events of the game because that was the last thing he wore when he became a nobody. He was revived wearing the coat from Nomura's point of view so he could give Lea a brand new outfit for Kingdom Hearts III and it either wasn't done yet or he...
  4. Jex Winters

My Thoughts on 2.5

I loved Kingdom Hearts II. In my opinion, it is the best game of the series so far (when I don't factor in the pure nostalgia I experience when I play Kingdom Hearts 1). Kingdom Hearts 1 was basically a Disney game, despite many Final Fantasy cameos. Despite amazingly designed original levels...
  5. Jex Winters

Fanfiction ► Untitled Jex Winters Project

I was thinking about the companions awhile back, but I just don't think I could find any good candidates like Goofy and Donald are. Sol will run into and fight with several Disney characters and Keyblade wielders (including Org. XIII era Roxas) though.
  6. Jex Winters

The first part of Sol's story is up! Any world ideas, anyone?
  7. Jex Winters

Thanks Sugar Lips. But, I actually didn't like how this turned out so I am going to scrap it. :( This was I final draft and I was really tired while writing this. So this looks nowhere near my usual writing ability, as I have actually written three non-KH unpublished novels.
  8. Jex Winters

Do you know what's so amazing about the universe? There are so many stars in the sky, and all those stars are different worlds. Each world is as different as a mouse is to an elephant. They are so different in size, color, and shape, but somehow they both have big ears. Master Yen Sid hit me on...
  9. Jex Winters

Welcome to Sol's Story. This is the story of a boy named Sol, a keyblade wielder who master Yen Sid attempts to train during Sora's hiatus in the giant-memory-egg-thing. I am open to ideas in the posts below me, and will reward artists for making fan-art of my story in any way possible...
  10. Jex Winters

Introducing Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Jex Winters. I joined this forum to write my upcoming fanfiction, which has yet to be titled. I love Kingdom Hearts. When I was younger, I was very alone. I never talked to anyone, and never did anything risky at all. I got into Kingdom Hearts, and through Kingdom...
Back