• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FacetiousDreamer

in your opinion, what are the best and worst things about the original kingdom hearts?

Best thing in the game itself: If one thing only, then it’ll probably be boss fights. Some of them are VERY imaginative. New step forward for both RPG and action genres. I wish I played this game back then, not years after. Best thing overall: It’ll be boldness of the creators. You can see a...
  2. FacetiousDreamer

New Parasite Eve game?

Okay, we all saw the picture of Aya in FFVII Remake announcement trailer. What are your thoughts on this matter? Do you think SE will make another Parasite Eve game or reboot the series, or maybe this picture means nothing? Would you prefer sequel or remake?
  3. FacetiousDreamer

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I really want to see “Wreck it Ralph” world because it’s my favorite 3D Disney cartoon, and because the world of Ralph is actually a little bit like KH games. Ralph and others travel from one game to another just like Sora...
  4. FacetiousDreamer

No FF Battle Menu in KH3!

I want to talk about Final Fantasy style battle menu and why I think it's useless in KH. EDIT: It would be better just show my idea on picture. View image: KINGDOM HEARTS III There is a very good way to use magic in KH. We use L1. MAGIC (L1): L1 + SQUARE = FIRE L1 + TRIANGLE = BLIZZARD L1 +...
Back