• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Master Chief or a Big Daddy?

Here is the deal kidds. Who would win, Mater Chief or a Big Daddy? :)
  2. S

Help/Support ► Am I....

lol ok hilarious as all those post were most of them are just wrong and pointless. Here is the deal dude, its not an automatic bisexuality if you find some men attractive. Come on your 15 and i dont mean to sound like an arrogant guy but its just a fact that guys go through alot around those...
  3. S

Help/Support ► Guy problem, help please?

ok calling him ugly was not smart but i understand the fact that you were afraid everyone would know you like him so you said something to prove the complete opposite. Thats understandable so dont beat yourself up over it :) And its not a big problem. Really if i was you i would find some time...
  4. S

Help/Support ► Suicide

remember its down the street not across the lane :D
  5. S

Help/Support ► A hypothetical question.

Re: A hypocritical question. lol wow someone agrees with me. Man i have been gone a long time cause things have changed lol
  6. S

Re: A hypocritical question. lol yeah thast what i meant. I kinda understand why they come one talking about thier "friend" thought its kinda obvious its themselves they are talking about. They are kinda shy and dont want to admit it them because by doing that they are kinda putting...
  7. S

Re: A hypocritical question. i think last knight is dead on
  8. S

Re: A hypocritical question. this girl is gonna end up hurt no matter what happens. so the best thing for her to do is break it off but she wont. *sigh* it all ends badly
  9. S

Sephiroth tips, please.

Yeah its a pain in the a$$ but its worth it.
  10. S

Sephiroth tips, please.

It varies. but probably around 3 to 4 hours of continuous prayer. Then u have to sacrifice a virgin.
  11. S

Sephiroth tips, please.

Meh forget it. Ill just pray to the KH Gods and ask them for god like power. That always works out.
  12. S

Sephiroth tips, please.

So thats just a quick way to level up? Damn. And here i leveled up to 99 without that trick. Well when i play again ill give it a try.
  13. S

Sephiroth tips, please.

Whats this pride rock trick everyones talking about?
  14. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Damn. I havent gotten Mickey and i already beat the beast and disney castle level. Maybe i have to die. But i dont want to ruin my record. lol
  15. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I havent died once yet. Is that the only way u get Mickey?
  16. S

GRrrrrrrr

I cannot wait to get to Tron! AHHH!
  17. S

What Level are you on?

Level 21. Just got to Agrabah. Where do i find Magnet?!?!?!
  18. S

GRrrrrrrr

Anyone have Magnet yet? Where do i get it?
  19. S

GRrrrrrrr

Im having fun. And thats all that matters to me.
  20. S

Ending of Roxas' segment

Is it just me or did u feel like u were really getting to know and actually care about Roxas and then it goes into Sora. I mean i actually wouldnt have minded if the whole game was about Roxas. And i really wanted to play more as him. In fact as soon as i started to play as Sora again i saved on...
Back