• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xehanort-X-blade

In BBS what did you think of this cutscene?

if the step mother and her daughters died means there's no Cinderella 3 in kh3 or they might come back but i highly doubt it
  2. Xehanort-X-blade

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

lol this trailer remind me of legend of korra review
  3. Xehanort-X-blade

Aqua goes super saiyan

i think cause ven destroyed the x blade from inside
  4. Xehanort-X-blade

Talking about GOD Allah I want everyone to hear me out

ok i hope you guys see my topic i have few question for christian but first hey nice to meet you all my name is ahmad im muslim i hope nobody hate me after what i say here but first i got simple question's for christian hear me please were all brothers and sisters there's no need to get angry...
  5. Xehanort-X-blade

i want to inform you guys about the christian bieble

hey is there place here were i can talk to you guys thing about the bieble it's important i post here just so you all can see it and tell me were to post it
  6. Xehanort-X-blade

Do Keyblades evolve?

the keyblade doesn't look like it can evolve only maybe it can fuse to like the X blade for example 2 become one keyblade and i agree (daivdswar) when terra and aqua and roxas keyblades got different keychains they got new key shap more power boost and more magic boost guess this mean getting...
  7. Xehanort-X-blade

How did Sora sleep in Castle Oblivion but wakes up in Twilight Town?

lol again new question anyway do you guys know the answer i still find it hard to lift sora huge pod lol is that it's name whatever anyway how? he wakes in different place EDIT: P.S i know diz moved him there but how maybe cause they used darkness portal? maybe
  8. Xehanort-X-blade

Do Keyblades evolve?

i still don't know why terra and aqua keyblade changed in the last battle the earth shaker look's evolved to the end of the earth rainfall looks evolved to storm fall why can you guys explain it to me
  9. Xehanort-X-blade

Who had the best battle stance?

Re: who had the best battle stance the part when sora remembers fighting riku when he was kid in re chain of memory was in birth by sleep old trailer this proof when they were fighting riku used the same stance before he start fighting sora true it was removed from birth by sleep but doesn't...
  10. Xehanort-X-blade

Re: who had the best battle stance the point is sora and riku use there stances since they were young
  11. Xehanort-X-blade

Re: who had the best battle stance i don't agree true sora memory's was messed up but it doesn't have to do anything with riku stance the point sora was using his stance since he was young riku as well namine only repliced kairi in sora's memory's and of course he lost more memory's anyway the...
  12. Xehanort-X-blade

Can't find Aqua's Daisy sticker

daisy sticker in the same place you standing on it's just hard to notice try jump
  13. Xehanort-X-blade

Re: who had the best battle stance swoosh since vanitas came before riku mean's riku is the one copying vanitas but like you said they have no connection kinda wired but i think i know why maybe cause young sora fight young riku in the island using his stance maybe that's how he learnd the...
  14. Xehanort-X-blade

Should I play/get this game?

i used to love the gameplay but it gets boring when you play alot but try look it up if you insist on buying it but i recommend stick with the movie it's the only important in 358/2 days
  15. Xehanort-X-blade

Re: who had the best battle stance nobody else wondering why riku xehanort and vanitas use the same stance
  16. Xehanort-X-blade

Re: who had the best battle stance sora stance kinda stupid but i love ven stance more
  17. Xehanort-X-blade

simple question for entertaining^_^ EDIT: P.S the stance i mean only for keyblade wielders ok
  18. Xehanort-X-blade

Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

it's funny that TAV can open portal's to travel to other world's but in the ROD she can't open one guess only dark portal's work in ROD
  19. Xehanort-X-blade

Can't find Aqua's Daisy sticker

it's after peat room try look again
  20. Xehanort-X-blade

Why Pureblood Heartless don't release hearts

Re: why pure blood heartless don't release heart's thanks Gram that's valuable information for me
Back