• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JulyUmani13

So there's this button on Unchained's teaser trailer...

It's leads to page on PC Chi that has the option of 3 different ID set ups, one being Yahoo! JP, and the others some other stuff. Just wondering if this is some sort of special promotion page or just another page to sign up for KHX. PS: meant to say website, not trailer. XP
  2. JulyUmani13

Discussion regarding Parties and the Server System

Alright, so the Famitsu interview showed that Nomura and Pals were working on the ways different people can connect to different international servers. While this sounds great, ya know cause you can play with your JPN buds or something, what makes me worried is how this will affect with your...
  3. JulyUmani13

Do you find it good to kill early Raid Bosses?

I don't mean by level standards, I mean that I feel kinda greedy for getting up early and Solo-ing every single one. My team's already up at 5,000+ and the other is at 42 LUX. Like, jeez, maybe I should calm down...:confused:
  4. JulyUmani13

Quick Question about LUX...

How do most of you get a lot of it? The most I can get is around 20,000 or so, and then I see others with like, 15,000,000! Is there some type of secret heartless, or do you just keep grinding for it?
Back