• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Having Trouble With That Certain Guy or Gal? Come Here! (NEW VERSION 2.0!)

Hello everyone once more! If you were a student or curious about my last post having once the same title, you have come to the correct place again. After having over 20 students in 2 weeks, I was quickly recommended throughout some sites, and emails began pouring in. Well, now I am here to...
  2. S

E3 O7 Live

Right, so it starts Tuesday. Who here is going to be having another friendly relationship with their sofa again? Here's the schedule I got sent from G4. July 10th 9 PM E3 Preview Show 11 PM Spotlight: Microsoft including full coverage of the Microsoft press conference, also streaming live at...
  3. S

Post Ur Favorite YouTube Video Here

Got A Clever, Funny, or Just Plain Stupid movie you want everyone to see? Go ahead and post it here! Um, just make sure it's appropriate, please: THANKS, LETS GO! :toungesmile:
  4. S

What Cell Phone Community Do You Have>? Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin, etc....

I'm a verizon girl right here!:toungesmile:
  5. S

Let's try some word association....

Just for one, I'll say some words and tell me the first one that comes to your mind. (And no I don't mean like Potatoe you say Potato) Like if I was to say orange, the first word I think of could be....pancakes....whatever, lets just try it. Pancake Blue Cloud Sora Mouse Deer Hat Shirt Tomatoe...
  6. S

Funniest Bits of Movies! Spoilers most likely

So you just saw another 2007 movie, and you can't get over the funny parts. You laugh everytime you think about it. So, name that movie and funny parts. "Now rocks are following me. Never had that happen before." You know, for pirates, we sure are an unimaginative lot at naming things.His name...
  7. S

Help/Support ► If you need help getting that certain guy or gal come here!

Hello everyone! I work here as an online hitcher to help you for your real life. Having trouble getting that certain person? Did you, but don't know what to do next? Need date advice or help for having the perfect night out? Or is it something more? I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm...
  8. S

Random polls and questions!

Yes all these questions are incredibly stupid (well the majority are) and come on, you know you want to answer them. What state/country are you from? Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? Would you ever kiss an ogre? Who do you think...
  9. S

Do you cosplay or have outfits?

Just wondering if anyone here cosplays or has any kingdom hearts/final fantasy or any other type of outfit reffering to a game?:toungesmile:
  10. S

Tennis!

I'm realy thinking of learning more about tennis and teams and stuff IF ANYONE PLAYS TENNISE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT PLEASE Tenise? Lol, tennis ofcourse.
  11. S

Kingdom Hearts Ii Appears On Fruit Snacks Boxes!!!!

Upon traveling to the grocery store today, bored as usual, I got bored and decided to play on the shopping cart. Of course I fell off, but when I looked up I saw something like Heaven: KINGDOM HEARTS PRODUCTS!!! Finally getting the typical shopper crowds reconigtion it needs, Kingdom Hearts 2 is...
  12. S

Absolute Boyfriend (Mainly for gals guys)

Anyone ever read this type of manga? I think honestly it's just the cutest manga out there really. What do y'all think of it? (if you don't know what it is, look it up. Then again, why should you even post?!)
  13. S

Furby Discussion

What do you all think of furbys?! LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utrd1y9LjbU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvdCd4AuLk FURBY PHONE CALLS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lNfBZTz2xQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4nFFxgzldo (EXTENDED) DEATH TO FURBY Furbys...are cute....but evil:wub:
  14. S

Please help sign a petition! It can save an innocent life! PLEASE CLICK!

Seventeen as well as many other companies and girls/guys including myself are signing a petition to help save an innocent girl from a grisly death by hanging in Iran. Here's the story, and here's the link: http://www.petitiononline.com/Nazanin/ About the Case On January 3, 2006, 18-year-old...
  15. S

SPOILERS Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Spiderman 3,

Here be the spoilers, ye've been warned. Okay apparently most of you are dying to know what happens in POTC 3, SM 3, and I know you won't believe me, so go ahead and scoff all you want, but my family is involved in many movies. Almost every single person except me really is a movie star...
  16. S

PSP or DS or 5 games (Pick which and why)

If you had to decide whether to get a PSP, DS, or 5 cool games, which would you pick. I need help because I have $250 and don't know what to do. PSP Listen to music Media, pictures, video Online capabilities Games Stylish Skins FAULTY- Graphics should be better IMPROVEMENT- Great games coming...
  17. S

Green Day!!!

IF YOU LOVE GREENDAY AS MUCH AS I DO POST HERE!!! BUAHAHA Oh, and: I got proof from an underground website that really not many people consider because it's a little secret. Proof? Here you go: http://www.last.fm/music/Green+Day/+events Germany February 24, 2007 Poland Decemebr 26, 2007...
  18. S

Funny Flash Videos/Pictures

This thread is dedicated to posting hillarious flash videos that we've each seen. So... Post a link to a flash video that you've seen Post the rating Post something funny from it Or... Post a funny picture. Remember to put it's rating so people know how appropriate it is! (ex: G PG PG-13 R)...
  19. S

Blood Diamond

I just got back from seeing Blood Diamond and I have to say that that movie was spectaculor. Honestly it was one of the best older movies I have ever seen. It clearly tells about all the problems and wars that beautiful, precious, and rare things can cause. Leo did a fantastic job, and...
  20. S

Cloud's Bike Fenrir Has A History...A Suprising History

Cloud Strife's Bike Fenrir has a history that a lot of people don't know about. I too, didn't know, but after reading this...well. Here you go. This is the story of Fenrir. Basically, Fenrir is a power that can explode at any given time and really cannot be tamed. Fenrir is a wolf, which helps...
Back