• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Having Trouble With That Certain Guy or Gal? Come Here! (NEW VERSION 2.0!)

Hello everyone once more! If you were a student or curious about my last post having once the same title, you have come to the correct place again. After having over 20 students in 2 weeks, I was quickly recommended throughout some sites, and emails began pouring in. Well, now I am here to...
  2. S

Help/Support ► If you need help getting that certain guy or gal come here!

Lol, its my thread! Jk. Whatever, if I'm working the thread it shouldn't be that big of a problem.
  3. S

E3 O7 Live

Right, so it starts Tuesday. Who here is going to be having another friendly relationship with their sofa again? Here's the schedule I got sent from G4. July 10th 9 PM E3 Preview Show 11 PM Spotlight: Microsoft including full coverage of the Microsoft press conference, also streaming live at...
  4. S

Post Ur Favorite YouTube Video Here

Got A Clever, Funny, or Just Plain Stupid movie you want everyone to see? Go ahead and post it here! Um, just make sure it's appropriate, please: THANKS, LETS GO! :toungesmile:
  5. S

What Cell Phone Community Do You Have>? Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin, etc....

I'm a verizon girl right here!:toungesmile:
  6. S

Let's try some word association....

Just for one, I'll say some words and tell me the first one that comes to your mind. (And no I don't mean like Potatoe you say Potato) Like if I was to say orange, the first word I think of could be....pancakes....whatever, lets just try it. Pancake Blue Cloud Sora Mouse Deer Hat Shirt Tomatoe...
  7. S

Lol, everyone okay so far? Did I say something crazy again? '~'
  8. S

lol, okay I'm back now you guys! I'll be here in Cali for a few weeks, but have acess to a computer so go ahead and send me if you need me. Thanks for cooperation! I'M BACK! -sara*
  9. S

Hehe yay. Thanks a lot soki, you come back anytime, alright? Just a reminder to people, you have to PM me to get an appointment, because sometimes I don't always look on the boards, k?! lol, people always have to test me about my stuff...whatever: Pisces are usually the artistic type. They...
  10. S

...and to add a few things, my computer just deleted a really good song I wrote and worst of all I just got an email saying my friend's son got hit with a drunk driver. So, F ALL DRUNK DRIVERS!!
  11. S

LOL! I just got it soki sir, thanks. I don't believe in horroscopes like religion if thats what u people r thinking. LOL! No way. Heck, I told you before that only if its a REALLY hard case, and I have NEVER gotten one ever! And a note to leave: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Its the summer months, and if it...
  12. S

oh double gawd... I don't even look at those things really for other people. Get A grip.
  13. S

Good to hear it, kike. Kensei, Kensei, Kensei....what I do is give good advie, alright. If you ever need help, try it and find out for yourself smart shot. Its good advice too, from what I've heard.
  14. S

Lol, actually not even that. I ask for horoscopes just in case I get a pretty tough case, which I hardly EVER get. I compare the two people's scopes to see if they'd be a match or not. Keep in mind that this isn't always correct. I've always been and still remain to be an Ace Matchmaker Problem...
  15. S

Thanks! Well kike succeeded in solving his problem, and everythng he says is turning out great! If you want an honest opinion of my work and what I do, go ahead and send him a PM! It really was great fun in helping him! Remember Kike, if you ever need anymore help you can always come back cause...
  16. S

Funniest Bits of Movies! Spoilers most likely

So you just saw another 2007 movie, and you can't get over the funny parts. You laugh everytime you think about it. So, name that movie and funny parts. "Now rocks are following me. Never had that happen before." You know, for pirates, we sure are an unimaginative lot at naming things.His name...
  17. S

can't wait kIkE! This will be so much fun and helpful
  18. S

Hello everyone! I work here as an online hitcher to help you for your real life. Having trouble getting that certain person? Did you, but don't know what to do next? Need date advice or help for having the perfect night out? Or is it something more? I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm...
  19. S

Random polls and questions!

Yes all these questions are incredibly stupid (well the majority are) and come on, you know you want to answer them. What state/country are you from? Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? Would you ever kiss an ogre? Who do you think...
  20. S

omg...demyx...

lol, definetly wisdom. See, you have to memorize his attack form. You can tell by his different form of stance what he's gonna do next. Like a crouch confirms the water attack. Personally, just jump to wisdom and forget ur motion, just keep pressing that button and ur swell. If you have no...
Back