• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Ven's relation to Sora

Ok, so obviously Ven's connected to Sora in some way. But I'm trying to figure out, how... Sora's mother appeared in the American release of KH1, actually only her voice, but w/e. It is possible that Ven is his father. Yet, Nomora stated that the by relating Roxas's relation to Sora, we'd know...
  2. M

Help/Support ► Starting a non-proffit

Hey, I was wondering if anyone on here had any advice on starting a non-profit organization? Any tips at all would be helpful. I won't be able to check this post for 5 weeks because i'm going off to camp, so if you have any serious advice then p.m. me please. It's based on fighting depression...
  3. M

For those who want to improve the world

So my question is: How can we improve the world in our interactions with people? NOTE: Religions are all free here. Please no trying to poke holes in anything. If anyone tries to start an argument and poke holes then just ignore it please. I want positive discussion for those who really...
  4. M

When you think about death...

When you think about death, what thoughts come to mind? What feelings do you have? What things do you see? Ect.
  5. M

Improving the Story

Well from what I've seen about Kingdom Hearts, they have done a great job on their story line. It hits almost every archetype through 1, CoM and 2. But it seemed to me that CoM, being a gameboy game, and KH2 were lacking a bit on the story line. I know that they had to take a lot out of KH2 for...
  6. M

Racial Discrimination

Of course this is dangerous to even talk about this topic since there has been so much history behind it, but please, I am only wishing to discuss from observations that I have made. From what I have seen in high school, racial discrimination from whites is non-existent except from the most...
  7. M

What is Lucifer's (or Satan) overall importance to Christians?

Whether or not he exists is debatable. But for this, we're assuming Satan exists because Jesus does mention Satan and talk about an "evil one." So my question is, what is Satan's overall importance to Christians?
  8. M

Help/Support ► Something that I've noticed on here

I've noticed that all of the depression threads get like 45+ posts. One has like 177. So apparently there is either a lot of different views on the subject which causes arguments or there are a lot of people who want to help others. Personally, i'd like to believe in the latter. Has anyone else...
  9. M

Sora and Kairi

What do you think are the reprocussions of Sora and Kairi's heart being in one body and interacting? Also, how do you think it effected Roxas's and Namine's connection, since Kairi's heart made Sora see Kairi and it has been shown that Roxas has some connection to Kairi?
  10. M

Slide in Tarzan Level

You know when they're showing slides, there's one slide that Sora says is really familiar. Is this because it's Kairi's heart recognizing her home that's doing this or that it's related to Sora as well? Also what do you think are the results of Sora and Kairi's heart being together?
  11. M

Help/Support ► Help for those who feel helpless...

Ok, i don't know if this counts as spam, and i'm sorry if it does. There's a site that has helped me out with depression: URL="http://www.freewebs.com/helmofsalvation"]http://www.freewebs.com/helmofsalvation[/URL]. It's free, no membership, u just go on and use it, although I think you have to...
  12. M

Religion and KH similarites?

Has anyone else noticed the amazing amount of similarities between religions and Kingdom Hearts? There's the Keyblade which could be interpreted as the Sword of the Spirit in Christianity. Then there's light v.s. darkness and fighting demons which is in all religions. There's also the idea...
  13. M

Can someone disprove......

Can someone truly disprove without a doubt the existance of God. When i see debates between beleivers and non-beleivers, it's always the non-beleivers who ask the beleivers to prove God. God doesn't need to be proven, people for hundreds of years have beleived in some form of God, if anything He...
  14. M

Micky having the dark keyblade?

Mickey having the dark keyblade really doesn't make any sense. Sure it's darker than Sora's but it's Gold, honestly it doesn't seem right. Riku having a Twilight keyblade makes sense, it's half dark and half light. Is this just a theory or was this confirmed? Also, what is the deal with there...
  15. M

My Lord, I Am A MORON!!!!

I just realized that the keyblade is shaped like the crown that Sora wears around his neck, or it's atleast shaped to fit in that crown. So if there is going to be a KH3 we know what it's going to be about from the symbol trinity in KH2. 1. Heartless symbol 2. Unknown symbol 3. Crown Well...
  16. M

Final Boss

Who do you think the final boss will be? Personally I think it will be some kind of combination of past and future boss because i think I understand what KH3's basis is. Yet it will be the same boss. Like the guys in the secret video lost to the hooded guy and he still exists or something like...
  17. M

Risk

Who else thinks that a free online Risk game would be a good idea? If you agree and want to help then pm me and we'll talk about the details later.
  18. M

Risk

Who else thinks that a free online Risk game would be awesome? If you think so and want to help make one then pm me and we'll talk about the details.
  19. M

Risk

Who else here would like a free online risk game? If you think so pm me and we'll talk about making one.
  20. M

Sepharoth (spoilers)

OMG he's so hard. Ugh. Anyway. The way to beat Sepharoth: Keyblade: Any (but be smart about it) Required Abilities: High Jump Level 3, Speed Run, Negative Combo, Finishing Plus, Counter Guard, Guard, Arial Recovery, Combo Boost Abilities NOT to be equiped: Combo plus Spells: Reflect (any...
Back