• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Huge GAP in Kh story?

I think it was something like when Sora released his hert along with Kairi's Roxas and Namime were created. But as Sora began to fade back into darkness Kairi's voice saved him and he returned although no complete as Roxas had half of Sora's heart and was a special Nobody. Kairi had no heartless...
  2. D

Xemnas' second form

I don't know if this has been posted already and it probably is not important, but do you think the fact the Xemnas wore amour in his second and third form might be important considering the whole three knights thing
  3. D

Ven is not dressed the same as Roxas

I dont know if I am the first to nitce this but in the new scan I thought Ven was dressed exactly like Roxas but if you look a little closer you will notce on side of his jacket is white and one side is black unlike Roxas' all white jacket. He also has a blue strap on. Dont know if its important...
  4. D

Theory on Names.

I doubt they are just creative names since Nomura made them and he said that since ff8 all the characters from their names to the clothes have meaning none are just something catchy he thought out of nowhere
  5. D

King Sora

I just thought of another theroy. now this might kinda border on fan fic but w/e the three knights are well...knights and knights are just soldiers who protect their master so maybe the three knights are protecting something or someone. Sora always has that crown symbol near him on his necklace...
  6. D

Just Noticed this

In Sunset Horizons we see the three soldiers pick up Sora, Riku, and Mickey's keyblades. However in Birth by Sleep they dont even use them.
  7. D

KH3 final boss

So when KH3 comes out do you think that we will once again fight some form of Xehanort or will they suprise us and give us a new enemy
  8. D

Old Man Theory

I just realized that the tall knight being Xehanort is maybe a little too obvious but then it hit me. What if the old man is Xehanort before he came to Radiant Garden. What if he was who started the keyblade war in order to collect strong hearts from the people who have the strongest hearts...
  9. D

Another Theory

So i have another theory about the knights. i was thinking that they are like Sora, Riku, and Kairi sort of like a former generation of keyblade masters. the tall guy who looks like Xehanort was like Riku since he was obviously about to use Darkness when his eyes turned orange. The Roxas lokking...
  10. D

Reflect

Did anyone notice that the bhk casted reflect on the other knight WOW if only it was that cool in the game
  11. D

Theory About The Tall Knight

I know i will probably be flamed but w/e. I think that tall night is Xehanort since he had a very similar hair style and in the end you see his eyes turn orange. Maybe this is where Xehanort was befor he appeared in Radiant Garden.
  12. D

I Hope This Rumor Is False

I just saw this rumor that SE may sell kingdom hearts to disney and that disney is opening up a game studio fo wii and ds games. If that is tru the the next kh game will suck very very very much!!!! I can already see all the things i liked about kh being smashed. If you thought kh2 was easy...
  13. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Only Japan? This is my first post since like march but i wanted to know if kh2final mix and com are only going to be for japan cuz that would suck and be stupid since they would miss out on some good fan money
  14. D

Some unanswered questions in KHII

not sur about #1 or 2 but who knows that cloud could ONLY use 1 sword
  15. D

What are the missing elements?

Xemnas is a mystery cuz unlike ansem who was clearly darkness and us crazy for it but xemnas seems like he would control nothingness since he loves it so much and darkness and shadow seem sorta the same
  16. D

What are the missing elements?

Xemnas= darkness or nothingness( not sure about this one the rest are true) Xigbar=gravity Xaldin=wind Vexen=ice Lexeaus=earth Zexion=shadow Saix=Lunar or moon whatever Axel=fire Demyx=water Luxord=time Marluxia=nature Larxene=lightning Roxas=light
  17. D

SPOILER I think i might have figured it out

Sorry people this is yet again another theory thread. I dont know if this is has been posted before but i think i figured out when that scene at the secret movie takes place. Now i was reading a Nomura interveiw and he said it was the past and the future. so i think it takes place after kh2 but...
  18. D

English Vs. Japanese kh2 theme songs

The biggest difference between the two is that passions words had more sylabols and was written second but arranged and produced first. in sanctuary the lyrics had to match the japanese beat and in order to do so had to be stretched. Example: Haruka haruka has 6 sylabols There's...
  19. D

mickey's help??

Dont forget Twinblades these are kh fans almost as rabid as the hardcore ff fans say the wong thing and you get your head torn off
  20. D

Crash, Spyro, Sora

I was just thinking about this. I dont know if any of you have ever played the very first three Crash or Spyro games but they were great games that people loved. When i think about the ones that come out now i kinda feel that they are crappy now. Both Naughty dog ( Crash) and Insomniac ( Spyro)...
Back