• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Why didn't Aqua use magic in the Dark World?

The real question is:Why didn't Aqua use magic ANYWHERE in KH3? She thought blocking Ansem SoD's fire ball and Vanitas' Firaga with her face was a good idea,standing still not reacting to Ventus being attacked by Terranort for full 10mins. "We stand together!" only to "lol nope" 5 secs later.
  2. D

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

Yeah superboss versions of the 7 GoL sounds infinitely more interesting than re-fighting Org13 again. A better alternative would be fighting the Foretellers,but they might save that for the next saga.
  3. D

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

Not. If they implement her powers properly this time.Aqua isn't just all about Spell Weaver.She can also do keyblade transforms,has many more interesting command styles and a master of magics,oh and also the chain of light she was using in 0.2. Let her use her bow and Ghost Drive command style...
  4. D

Ventus'age

Why's everyone saying his actual age is >1000?? Pretty sure this is a case of time leap (jumping ahead through time and didn't actually lived through the distant past to the present) for all the people involved in UX.Unless you actually count all the years that he didn't lived in, otherwise I'd...
  5. D

13 clashes to forge the X-Blade

I still can't believe that everything I was afraid of how KH3 was gonna turned out,is actually the game we got today : Sora has to take care of everyone's problem, other main characters didn't get to do anything noteworthy,main villain waiting until the final world to actually show up,the much...
  6. D

Disappointed with the 13 vs 7 battle

Yeah.I wanted to see their talk together so badly!Strange that I've never seen anyone talked about why Aqua was not included in this scene.Also my personal gripes:During the fight with Super Demon Tide, why tf would Ephemer called out to SORA SUE-a random guy and not Ventus-his friend and fellow...
  7. D

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Ugh.That was so hard to watch. I can see the OG leaker was being truthful now. This is the part that was "meh" and then it redeemed itself later somewhat.
  8. D

Yeah,I'm a fan of Aqua,but that was lame. The only good thing is Vanitas was hot as expected from the new engine.
  9. D

Why are we even responding to that Senzura guy? All I see from him is arguing with everyone, denying anything and everything.He's been spreading negativity around here ever since he registered his account 3 days ago. Pretty sure it's a troll.
  10. D

News ► Version 1.02 Patch released for KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2

*spoilers* Probably doesn't matter much,but did they patch in Aqua's theme when she was thrown back into Destiny Island alone at the end? It was there in the Japanese ver. but not in the Eng ver. It made her monologue feels a bit more emotionlal imo.
  11. D

Could TAV have won against the Organization XIII?

I mean the old one, not the current one that MX is gathering.(but i think they will eventually take part in fighting the new Org Xiii in KH3 anyway) Are their great enough compare to Sora and Riku?As far as i've seen, Sora didn't really had any trouble fighting dealing with any organization...
Back