• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. IVVexenCA

KHIII Theory: The Motivations Of Even & Dilan

I hypothesize that in Kingdom Hearts III, my Somebody Even and Dilan will turn against Ienzo, Aeleus, and the other fools who decided to side with Sora and instead join the True Organization along with Leader. My heart and Dilan's heart have known to cause mischief in the path. We are not ones...
  2. IVVexenCA

A Proposition For A Storyline In Pride Lands

I have hypothesised a story arc that could fit perfectly in Kingdom Hearts III if the world "Pride Lands" were to return as a playable world. Pay attention, as this may contain a slight change in tone than regular LK content. PDsNwaKVPk4
  3. IVVexenCA

Whenever I Am Working In My Lab...

I listen to this tune in order to concentrate. It's very appealing to the ears, I must say.
  4. IVVexenCA

I Shall Freeze You All

^ Not really. Maybe. Greetings, my name is IVVexenCA, the number four of Organization XIII. I have joined this website because I am looking for new people to experiment on. I hope to find my next guinea pig very soon. From what I've researched, there are plenty of suitable canidates, so I...
Back