• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH2 Ultimania?

Ok if this has been posted be4, sry. But what is it? When will America get it, also how much is it?
  2. T

Ending

Can anyone give a link, that shows the very last ending, where it shows all the Keyblades and those knights? Srry if its been posted be4.
  3. T

Nomaru Interview

This interview ia in Electronic Gamings MArch 2006 Issue. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ......Directing a Kingdom Hearts CG movie: " If I were to create it, I would definitely consider it and the movie should be possoble. " ......Directing Final Fantasy for PS3 or...
  4. T

UltraViolet

I think this movie is going to be awesome, by the way what is that song in the preview of it?
  5. T

June for KH2?

Well I pre-ordered for KH2 today , and they ( EBGames ) said that when it comes out it will be in June, but yet I went to thier website and it said March, what do you guys think about this?
  6. T

Wus ure fav game of all time?

so wut is it? Mine is either KH or FF X
  7. T

Katamari Demacy!!!

I love this game, it's so stupid that I live it. < Boooo Katamari!! > < Haraay!! for Katamari > .
  8. T

World/ Keyblade... MAKE IT!!

I know this has sorta been done before but here it goes anywho. List the worlds you want in KH3, and create the keyblades for those worlds, also list thier abilities just like KH. Here is mine. Pocahontas = Sprit Bringer, Raises MP by 2. Toy Story = Toy King ,Raises HP by 1, Decrease...
  9. T

Riku [ KH ] v.s. Rikku [FF X-2 ]

Who would win ? Riku from KH2. Rikku from FF X-2 { thief dress sphere }
  10. T

Create a Member 3.0

Here's a new one Name: Lexon Age: 18 Wieght: 175 Friends: Sepheroth Enemy/s: None Strength: Light Weekness: Darkness Weopon:Two Ultima Keyblades, and a Oathkeeper, and Oblivion ( the last 2 he controls with his mind) Personality: Courageouse, Honorable, Leader. Song: Passion...
  11. T

Sora V.S Sasuke

Who do you guys think would win, personaly I believe Sora.
  12. T

Sora V.S Sasuke

This one is Sora, Riku, and Roxas v.s Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura
  13. T

Disk

I know that this has been up before. Will KH2 be a blue disk? Or will it have the regular silver? If it's blue then I believe that it won't go far seeing as how a lot of ppls PS2 do not play blue disks. I don't know if mine will, I hav'nt tried but I hope it does.
  14. T

Marluxia trouble

Hey all, This is only for those who have beaten Marluxia in CoM. How do you do it, I can't seem to defeat him, please help.
  15. T

Memoirs of a Gaisha

Hey all, Have you guys read this book it's really good I recommend everyone read it :-)
  16. T

Make a charactor

I dont know if anyone has posted this, but if they have then sorry. OKmake youre own KH3 charactor. heres what you need to know name: age: sex: weopon: hair: eyes: clothes: personality: describe what world that you charactor lives in: give brief background discription on youre charactor...
  17. T

Drive form

hey guys, now i know that when sora fuses with goofy his clothes turn red, and donald blue. but who does he fuse with to get the yllow outfit??
  18. T

Limeted Edition

Hey guys, I herad there was 2 different type of KH2 games, the regular ond and a Limited Edition. What is the extra stuff on the LE one?? If you know post and NO FLAMING.
  19. T

Releas Date

hey guys, i know this has been posted before but recently square-enix pushed the date further, so the question now is WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone inform me.
  20. T

Make you own Magic

Hey guyzz, If you could create youre own spell for KH3 what would it be and what could it do? Mine would be rienforcements. It would let you choose between a number of Disney characters to come to youre aid in time's of trouble. rienforcement=can choose 1 charactor rienforcementa= can...
Back