• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ripping audio from a website?

I had absolutely no idea where else to put this ;^_^; Anyway - i was just wondering if anyone knew how to download the background music of a website...particularly, this one - KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days | SQUARE ENIX I love the song to bits and I'd totally appreciate it if someone knew of a...
  2. E

Love for the new Namine?

Alright, so I know in the past we've been screwed over with new voices for KH characters (Diz, Arieth, and Xehanort's Heartless come to mind pretty darn quick), but I've been playing RE:COM for quite a while, and I must say that Namine's new voice actress is awesome! She really seems to put her...
  3. E

Specific Questions about Sephiroth

OK so I'm on Proud Mode, right? And I'm at level 99 and though I'm unsure exactly - i do believe my stats are as follows - Strength: 81 Magic: 70 Defense: 75 Hella good, right? yaay! Anyway, I wanna beat Sephiroth. But I don't wanna just kill him. I want to rape him o_o. Meaning I don't...
  4. E

End of the World or World that Never Was?

Which of these two "Final Dungeons" did you enjoy the most? I personally liked KH's EotW more. It was so dark and mysterious and mystical and scary and the design of "Bald Mountain" was AMAZING to look at. Plus, Chernabog, dawg, Chernabog. And when you went back to Destiny Islands! God...
  5. E

Replay Value?

So does Re:COM come with added replay value? Extra bosses? Stuffies like that? Or do ya end the story and smile and put it in a box; never to think about again?
  6. E

Not another stupid Terra / Xehanort Theory!

Ok, first of all, I apologize for aiding in the assault of retarded theories =P But this just sort of leaped out of my mind...so I haven't researched any of the super awesome "rules" to either refute or support myself, but here goes - In my opinion, Terra is ultimately related somehow to the...
  7. E

Wii Online Users only!

Lol, coming from u live from my nintendo wii! Ok, typing relly takes 4ever but it's REALLY cool lol. So, this thread is Wii-Online exclusive! Let's try to keep the only replys to be sent via wii! its almost as hard as texting =P. Whoa i just realized u can write like yer txting! Cool.
  8. E

The Thing about the Organization I just DON'T understand!

Why is it that both Yensid and Saix have said that Nobodies have no emotion; no personality, when almost ALL of them, especially people like Xigbar, Axel, Demyx, and Larxene, have shown they had the ability to have emotion? In the secret vids for KH2:FM, Saix (or was it Xemnas?) shot down Axel...
  9. E

Nintendo Wii's Backward Capability Question

Hey, I was wonderin' - Is there any possible way for the Nintendo Wii to connect to a GBA? Cuz I REALLY wanna get 4 Swords and play Pokemon Colliseum with my Fire Red pokemon. I heard somewhere that it was impossible, but that it was made when the Wii just came out, is there any way now that...
  10. E

Where to find COM graphics...

Is there anywhere online where one can find like, background images and character models from COM? I really, really need it, and soon. Just a place where they have COM rooms and character models in various positions and facial expressions... Help is greatly appreciated =D
  11. E

Why Don't they Make a Harry Potter Game...

In which you yourself get to go to Hogwarts, get sorted into a House, and have your own adventure? Wouldn't that be amazing? Instead of following Harry's story all the time and keeping on a set plot track, you could go from class to class learning spells and choosing what path you wish to...
  12. E

Question about Pokemon Battle Revolution's Backwards Compatability

Alright, i'm thinking of getting the new Pokemon game for the Nintendo Wii, but what I REALLY want to do on it is have the ability to use my pokemon from my "Fire Red" version... I have a DS, so would it be possible to send my guys to the Wii game? Or will I have to buy a "Pokemon...
  13. E

Greatest Writing in a Video Game

This isn't a place to debate, I'd just like to know what game you think had the best writing. When I say writing, i mean "dialog" and "how the plot is executed". Kinda like - The plot may be totally lame (Save the world from bunnies!) BUT the way it is written and how the characters...
  14. E

March Caprice Sheet Music

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew where to download (freely!) sheet music for the song "March Caprice for Piano and Orchestra". I LUFF it and I really would like to play it on my piano. I know it's illegal (which is totally lame), so if anyone knows, can they PM me?
  15. E

He's not Dead!

WHOA, I don't know if this is already figured out- But the BHS doesn't die during the movie! I saw it, and I freaked out when I saw his eyes move around while he was laying next to the girl! Maybe I'm just really slow but I swear that this kid is not dead.
  16. E

New Character Acronyms

Alright, let's make an official list of the acronyms for our 5 (new?) characters. It's annoying when a) To refer to a character, someone has to say "That scary old guy" b) People talk about the "ES" and people have no idea who they're talking about. So let's make it official to the peoples! We...
  17. E

My GOD! Audio Popups!!!

<Commence Rant> What the hell is going on with these audio popups?! You can't friggin' turn it off cuz there's no friggin window! What the F*CK? they're so STUPID and they're worse than friggin radio commercials! Has anyone here found a way to get rid of them?!
  18. E

Hardware for putting VHS onto the computer...

Hey, I got these old home movies that I'd love to throw onto youtube, but to do that I need to get them onto the computer, right? I USED to be able to transfer videos from VCR to PC via this "Dazzle" thingamabob, but ever since I reformatted my computer, everything restarts whenever I plug the...
  19. E

Quotes Thread!

Whether they be beautiful or dorky, some quotes never leave you. List off as many real life quotes that mean a lot to you! Please don't use lyrics or excerpts from a Play/TV Show/Movie - anyone can post those. Instead use unique sayings from the people you know. Family: John: "The Road...
  20. E

Top 25 Most Played!

Hey people, take out yer Itunes or whatever and list off your Top 25 most played! It may be difficult for people who do not have "Itunes" to participate in this discussion... Anyway, here are mine: 1: "In the Shadows" by The Rasmus (91) 2: "Kryptonite" 3 Doors Down (90) 3: "Aquatic Base" ...
Back