• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► image editer

Perhaps you need help in areas apart from finding an image editor.
  2. S

Help/Support ► Need some info on somthing

Ask your dad. He's a cool comic book artist :D:D:D:D
  3. S

Help/Support ► To all of Gildragon's "Friends" (others welcome)

I'm your frienedn!!! I quoted you!! You are teh awesome!
  4. S

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Story's crap, but that's a given for most DS games One save slot No point in the idea of "trends" No point in separating the items into different brands. After you're introduced to shopping, you can buy items in around 4-5 different brand areas. The brands aren't equal so there's no incentive...
  5. S

Ah, my mistake. Seems I don't know my directions.
  6. S

Week 3, Day 3, green noise symbol on the right side of 104 is what you said, yes? The pig that shows up on my game is red and has a counter that starts at five and goes to zero. I lose the match when it reaches zero and my partner is not allowed to attack. I'm checking up on this after having...
  7. S

You eliminate the green noise pig by attacking it. That's pretty much it. Either work on your attack or get better pins since your partner is disabled for the match.
  8. S

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life Button mashing and stylus tapping like an idiot has taken me pretty far so far.
  9. S

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life One save slot. Game sucks yo.
  10. S

Help/Support ► Homeschooling

I love these kinds of retorts, especially from people using phrases like "I beg to differ" It doesn't imply anything. I told you were describing public schooling. You decided that somehow my observation was incorrect and wanted to "disagree" with it by describing how your homeschooling works...
  11. S

Saying "No" doesn't void my point. Simply saying "homeschooling also run like public school" doesn't contradict my observation. In fact, you just described what happens in public schools again. And here, you did it again. You do similar (the same) work when compared to those who go to public...
  12. S

Hi. You just described public schooling. :)
  13. S

And yet, your outburst shows any lack of self control in a public environment. Socially inept much?
  14. S

"Unless you are REALLY FREAKIN' OFFENDED by being taught actuall sceience then you should not even begin to consider it." becomes "Unless you (a Evangelical Christian) are REALLY FREAKIN' OFFENDED being by taught actuall sceience then you should not even begin to consider it." The assumption...
  15. S

Canada puts U.S. on torture watch list

source This probably won't affect how our Executive branch operates, even after 09 most likely. Place needs a news section
  16. S

Huckabee: The Constitution Should Be Amended To Conform To The Word Of God

Source 1 Source 2 Look at all those awesome people cheering.
  17. S

$0.95 for 2GB Flash Drive

Ran across this on slick deals. Thought I'd share if anyone was interesting in getting one for school or whatnot. 1. Click link 2. Add to cart 3. [You're on a new page] On the right side, click "Google checkout" 4. Create or sign in with a gmail account. Fill in credit card info. 5. -$10 should...
  18. S

Iowa Caucus

Obama wins for Democrats. Edwards keeps a nice second place for Dems. Huckabee is in the lead for Republicans. Yeah, most of you don't recognize the names (save Obama) or know what the Iowa Caucus is, but important news is important. :)
  19. S

Who needs credit cards when you have a junior vagina?

Now that the word "vagina" has gotten your attention. There's nothing quite like telling adolescent girls that they don't need to worry about finances since they have their very own moneypot between their legs. These lovely delicates were found at the junior department of the local Wal-Mart...
  20. S

Atheists' sign sparks controversy

Article here "We ultimately believe that Christians have been persecuted throughout history," said Houser, "so this is nothing new." Nothing big here, just for laughs and Christmas joy. Also a nice reference to Lennon's "Imagine" :D
Back