• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. fangsora

Megaman zero add on

Do you think that capcom should bring back the form system for zero? Cause i hope im not the only one here but i would like some back story on how zero first obtain these forms. maybe zero found alternate ways to be stronger because the black zero Armour was making him more evil? Also if you...
  2. fangsora

should i play kingdom hearts DDD before birth by sleep?

Hello happy new years by the way. For Christmas I received a game stop gift card that has 40$ on it i want to buy DDD because I have a 3ds but I wanna play kingdom hearts birth by sleep but I don't have a psp should I wait to save up for a psp or should i buy kingdom hearts DDD? HAPPY NEW YEARS...
  3. fangsora

How many kingdom hearts game's will there be the answer is right in front of us

I bet your wondering fangsora how do you know how many kingdom heart games will there be well its pretty easy? nomura already gave us the answer.The hd remix games if you notice there are 3 games per collection. And for every collection its a number out of .5 for example kingdom hearts 1.5...
  4. fangsora

Dose any body realy hate Re:coded

After replaying Re:coded and finishing it it became 1 of my top 5 favorite kingdom hearts game's. After a long search through the internet I wonder if people love Re:coded the same way I did but I was unfortunate. many people hated kingdom hearts Re:coded because of the gameplay but not the...
  5. fangsora

Roxas lv 99

I know its really hard but I really want to know if nomura planed player to level up roxas to 99. ok thanks for the tip I wont do 1 sentence post.:smile: thank you
  6. fangsora

aqua ,ventus,terra dual wielding gone

ok at the end of kh2 you can see that ventus get's way to dawn aqua get's light seeker and terra get's kingdom key. If they were to dual wield against master xehanort wouldn't that make the battle easier what cant they dual wield anymore.:confused:
  7. fangsora

lost master's where light expires and darkness pravel

how are the lost masters who was talking about the lost masters for the teaser of kh3.was it eraqus and xheanort or riku and sora.or unknown characters where they talking about kingdom hearts isn't kingdom hearts light and darkness? what do you think.
  8. fangsora

100%complete

am I the only one who leveled up riku and sora to 99 and got a 100% card collection? im not trying to be cocky or anything
  9. fangsora

Xemnas could have made the X-blade?

ok in kingdom hearts 358/2days I think xemnas could possibly use xion and roxas to make the x blade what do you think
  10. fangsora

Tetsuya Nomura lied? About Heartless?

ok so in kh2 we all know that heartless and nobodies hate each other. Then how come in kh 3d in the trailer you can see Ansem seeker of darkness and xemnas together they should destroying each other or am I wrong I nerved play kh 3d.
  11. fangsora

south park with kh

what if cart man had a key blade what would he do with it.
  12. fangsora

What is Xehanort doing on the cover?

what is he doing at the cover is he trying to grab all the keyblades
  13. fangsora

Why Riku is not Xehanort

ok this is the reason there are plenty of theories online saying riku is xehanort by time travel. sora said to in kh1 that when we build this raft we might forget about our parents. also depending on the age of young xehanort whose probably younger than terra but he is tall as vanitus. riku is...
  14. fangsora

Keyblade War & Data

I think if there will be another key blade war sora will met data sora and they will have a limit or special command and data riku will be there to what are your thought do you think ansem will return form the journal?
  15. fangsora

Magic plus

I think a card bonus would be xion with star seeker in castle oblivion.Because roxas has double strike and xion can have magic plus how it works your magic has double the effects. what would you name the card
  16. fangsora

Memories

ok I have a theory why sora dint remember any memories from castle oblivion namie said to sora that he (might re call theses memories to the surface). the reason he dint remember is because xion was attacked by roxas who forgot about her and in the enemy files in roxas diary says xion's ultimate...
  17. fangsora

Should there be easter eggs?

Dose any body other than me think that there should a secret Easter egg.Were you can play as ventus in kingdom hearts 2.
Back