• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hakan Xatos

(Actual) Poll: How Would KH3 Leave You Satisfied With The End Of The Dark Seeker Saga?

Well it's kind of crazy when the reality actually hits you. This is it. KH3 will come out this year (barring anything drastic) and the Dark Seeker Saga will come to a close. Sure the future is open to new titles, but it'll be for a new story. The Kingdom Hearts everyone has come to know and...
  2. Hakan Xatos

Poll: What Optional\Secret Boss Do You Want To Fight in KH3?

So I just want to say that I apologize if this has already been done. I went three pages deep and didn't see anything resembling this topic. The only rule is that it can't be a boss fight that would be considered a "Story" boss. However you can take a potential KH3 "Story" villain and provide a...
  3. Hakan Xatos

My Childhood Game

Stumbled across some videos from my favorite game back in the day. My nostalgia senses compelled me to share. I spent some pretty long nights wasting Nazis and the Undead over at my grandparent's house. My go to game before KH entered my life and the sole reason that we need an Indiana Jones...
  4. Hakan Xatos

A Little More Help For F2P

Someone shared this on another app game community so I decided to post it here as well. If you're F2P and feel guilty about wanting to buy crystals or P2P and just want some extra spending cash I'd recommend installing Google Opinion Rewards...
  5. Hakan Xatos

Quick Skill Question

Does anyone have a scheme or good reasoning of what skills should be put on what medals? Or pretty much just use your best skills on your highest tier or powerful medals?
  6. Hakan Xatos

A Yellow Circle Question

Okay I get the part where if you have two of the same cards you can merge them to get yellow dots for your special attack. I'm wondering if it matters if the cards are leveled or not? Does it affect the stats or anything if I use two level 1 cards as opposed to two max level cards? I hope this...
  7. Hakan Xatos

Something Weird That Irks Me About BBS...

Keyblade Gliders... (Spoiler, I'm just nitpicking :p) They are used by the TAV trio to fly through space to reach multiple worlds across the KH Universe. However! They can also at times get beat in a race by prop planes and a literal car! Giving a pass on the Unversed because Heartless ships...
  8. Hakan Xatos

The Deeper Meaning No. 1 ~ Nobodies and their Heartless Counterparts

Hello KHinsider community! I've decided to try and find reasoning to some of the bigger plot twists and grey areas. Keep in mind that this is not considered factual! Just speculation and opinion of finding a deeper meaning. Note: If this isn't the right place for this article, please redirect...
  9. Hakan Xatos

Do you think that Riku (or any playable characters) will have forms or modes?

Of course I'm excluding Sora because I'm pretty sure he'll be set with Keyblade transformations, synch blade and hopefully the return of drive forms. If they do come back I hope the forms are like the Limit form and won't require any party members. However, what about everyone else who may be...
  10. Hakan Xatos

How in the world do you beat Ice Cream Beat?

Okay, I've collected the trophies for all BBS mini-games except for Ice Cream Beat (Command Board was a cakewalk compared to this). I've tried humming and nodding my head with the beat, watched youtube videos and tried over and over again. I have "It's a Small World" permanently burned in my...
  11. Hakan Xatos

Will Sora lose his synch blade technique in KH3?

I mean the only two people to actually do it were Roxas and Sora. They can only use a second keyblade by using Vens heart. So when Ventus is revived and his heart returned I suppose Sora is suppose to lose this ability. Do you think its the end of dual wielding in general or will KH3 introduce a...
  12. Hakan Xatos

Favorite Original Worlds to Return

The talk has mostly been centered around Disney worlds but what about the originals? With some scenes of Destiny Islands, Twilight Town and the Land of Departure (or Daybreak Town? I wasn't able to see that video :p) in the teaser videos so far; I was wondering what original KH worlds would you...
  13. Hakan Xatos

Ventus as the 13th Seeker of Darkness?

You know thinking about Xemnas' obsession with finding the Chamber of Waking got me to speculate. What was Xemnas true purpose of finding the comatose Ventus? He obviously remembered Aqua and Ventus because he called Aqua's armor "friend" which means he knew who he was looking for. Since Ven's...
  14. Hakan Xatos

Was Luxord's Character Potential Kind of Wasted in KH2?

Also not just KH2, but other games he didn't appear in as well. I mean think about it. The guy has power over time and uses cards as weapons. He's not in CoM even though Castle Oblivion is ruled by cards. Also in DDD we were introduced to a new form of a plot twist called time-traveling! However...
  15. Hakan Xatos

Lea's part in KH3

Okay so I always thought that Axel was the coolest character in the series. Now that he's returned as Lea and wields a keyblade (both minds blown!) in DDD what do you suppose will be his role in the KH3 story? Will he be tasked with his own mission? Do you think we'll get to play as him?
  16. Hakan Xatos

Vanitas and Riku Replica

Playing DDD was just so much fun the first time around. Seeing all those characters from the previous games make their appearances again. Perhaps my two favorite antagonists are Vanitas and Riku Replica because they both have their personal taste of hate with one of the protagonists. Anyway what...
Back