• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Gummi Mission Items

Hey all, I've searched the forums for help on this but to no avail. So, here we go. In the Gummi missions, specifically Ancient Highway, there are items I can't seem to get. I've got 100% on Missions 1 & 2 but Mission 3 has a few items I can't seem to get. I'm sure I've got all the...
  2. M

Spoilers in Sigs?

What exactly is the rules about spoilers in sigs now? Is is still illegal to have them? Or can we put some spoilers in our sigs...because I've seen some sigs with pictures from the ending.
  3. M

Swim This Way!

This is gonna sound like an odd question, but does anyone know where I can find high qualitiy MP3s or audio files of the Atlantica songs (such as Swim This Way & Under the Sea) in English? I know you can get the Japanese versions from a certain, well-known video game music site...(BL) but I'm...
  4. M

SB Missions

What exactly are all the SB Missions in Jiminy's Journal. I assume it refers to SkateBoard but I don't get what I'm supposed to do. Could someone tell me what all the SB Missions from each world mean? Please.
  5. M

Gaining Experience in the Colliseum?

I've got one simple question. Are there any cups in the Underdrome that actually let you gain experience? Because all the ones I've seen don't let you earn experience. Thanks in advance.
  6. M

One Last Strategy Guide Question...

I know about the art book and all the other 'extras' that come with the Limited Edition guide, but I was wondering if there was anything that the standard guide has that the LE one does not. In other words, would it be worth picking up one of each? That way I could use and abuse the standard...
  7. M

The Alternate Monstro Scene

Well, I was playing KH today, planning to see the altered scene in Monstro, but when I tried to return to Monstro, Goofy said "Look's like Monstro's not here. Let's go before he comes back." What do I do?
  8. M

Chain of Memories Movie

I know the title has CoM in the title, but I believe the topic goes here. KHExtreme was hosting a movie that someone made that was a compliation of all the dialogue in CoM, but now it's gone. I was downloading it, and when it got to 482 MB, it just stopped. I was wondering if anyone got the...
  9. M

Final Fantasy VII? (Spoilers for FFVII)

Well, here's a question...and I know it may sound blasphemous to the masses of Final Fantasy fans, but I've never played Final Fantasy VII. I've played and beaten FFX & FFX-2, and I'm in the middle of FFVIII, but I've never played FFVII. My question now is...would I enjoy or understand FFVII...
  10. M

Super Smash Bros. Melee...

I need help finding WAV sounds or MP3 sounds of the Narrator from SSBM. I need the sounds for when he yells things like "THIS GAME'S WINNER IS..." etc. If anyone knows where I could find these, I'd love to know. EDIT: 20 views and no replies...not a good sign.
  11. M

I apologize...

...for this stupid question, but for the life of me, I can't find a site that has high quality pictures from the KH2 Intro Movie, and I have searched for a long time. I'm sure it's right under my nose, but I can't find it. Does anyone have a link to some high quality Intro pics?
  12. M

A Quick Question (No Spoilers Please)

Hey all. I was wondering if in Kingdom Hearts 2, anyone ever mentions the Org. members that died in KH:COM (Larxene, Vexen, etc.). Does Sora or any Org. member mention them, or are they completely forgotten? Please no spoilers. Thanks.
  13. M

New Interviews at MTV!

The MTV site that had interviews with Osment, Panatierre, Galagher, etc, now has interviews with the girl that will play Namine, as well as the voice of Mulan, and the voices of Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. Steve Burton, who will be voicing Cloud is there, too! I haven't watched them myself...
  14. M

Jump Festa 06 Trailer?

Does anybody have any idea when we'll be seeing this pop up online? I thought somebody would have it up by now? Is the Jump Festa over? :confused:
  15. M

Liscensing Rights

It has been said in this forum that Square Enix lost the liscense to use the Deep Jungle as a world, and nobody has said why they lost the rights. I read that they did something wrong with the world or something, but nobody said what they did wrong. I was just hoping that somebody could clear...
Back