• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MyNameisAnsem

My First Time Trying the High Jump Glitch

So when I first played Kingdom Hearts and got to Destiny Islands in the End of the World, I figured I attempt the high jump glitch. I head over to the shack and start jumping, and after a few tries, I finally get it right and end up so high off the ground that Destiny Islands is no more than a...
  2. MyNameisAnsem

How would Aqua have escaped the Realm of Darkness?

So in the E3 trailer when KH3 was first revealed, Sora finds the Master Keeper on the beach. How would it have gotten there? Did Aqua escape with it? If so, how? And where is she currently? Or maybe Aqua sent the Master Keeper out to the Realm of Light. Or, knowing Aqua was trapped, did the...
  3. MyNameisAnsem

Fanfiction ► Those Lacking Spines

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2903858/1/Those-Lacking-Spines So this story is a parody story. It serves as satire to all terrible, terrible, terrible, KH fanfiction out there. Not to say there isn't good KH fanfiction, because I'm sure it's out there, but still. Anyway, it's one a quite enjoyed...
  4. MyNameisAnsem

How do Nobodies get their elemental powers?

I can see Roxas having light, since Sora was a Keyblade wielder on that side, but what about the rest. Especially Xemnas. Controlling Nothingness itself? Could it be based on their personalities before they lost their hearts?
  5. MyNameisAnsem

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

Personally, I would have loved if Days had been fully playable, but that would have taken even longer to do. Also, I was disappointed that not everything was made into a cutscene for Days. I really wanted to see the part where Xion says "Roxas... that's a stick." turned into an actual cutscene.
Back