• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Wait, what?Brand new?

Well, I recently downloaded GIMP and CS4, and CS4 is much more confusing for me. So, using a stock which was posted by Kazuma, I believe, I made this.It's my very first, ever.I am proud of it, of course. ;3 Please, comments are welcomed, as for I need advice and such.
  2. P

Need help with CS4. ;[

Basically, I need brushes, and anything that can help me.I also need a simple tutorial, seeing as how I am rather new to this.I wanna do something with bright colors, I guess. Sorry, if I ask for too much, but google wasn't much help, nor was the search bar on here. I scored CS4 for free from my...
  3. P

Open Challenge.

Hmm.Im looking for a battle.No Vets.Some on new, that has the hang of RP fighting, or maby some one at the intermidiate level....Did I spell that right?How way.Im looking for a good match. ~~~~~Judges~~~~~ 1.Setharoth 2. 3. -------Battle Settting------- Salt Lake City.A large, well known...
  4. P

~*Monster Hunters*~-We fight to the end!-

~*Monster Hunters*~ Since the dawn of time, mankind hid from monsters.The monsters ravaged threw villages for centuries until a group of bandits rose up to stop this war between man and beast.This team was called....... .....Team Darkside..... The team were outcast from Kotoko...
  5. P

~-.Young Avengers VS The Runaways.-~

In the mid future, many creatures known as Mutants have joined groups.These groups are the Young Avengers and the Runaways. Let's start with the Young Avengers.The Young Avengers range from the ages of ten to fifteen and are nothing but pure masters of there abilities.They tend to use...
  6. P

Dimension Academy.Part 1(Retry)

Dimension Academy Dimension Academy is a place for every body, weird, strang, normal, un-normal, hot, fine, ugly, and anything else this ad forgot!Dimension academy has a: 1)Dorm 2)Pool arena 3)Battle Arena 4)Training Arena 5)A huge Cafeteria 6)Mall And a whole bunch more! This school is...
  7. P

Prince Riku VS GDchick & Maybe even Swift.

Yeah, that's right.I challenge GDchick.Now what are you gonna do Swift?If ya want you can join GDchick to fight me.Now... Setting:Xinn an planet filled with Anthro like people. Rules: _No Godmodding, powerplaying Etc...... _If ya wanna fight Swift, PM me. _Eat Muffin. _Have Orange Soda(Fanta)...
  8. P

2_vs_2 Battle.

Im gonna prepar a Two on Two battle. Setting:Xen an earth like planet with many Anthro like people. Rules. No God modding Etc. Three judges. Here's the twist. No one will die in this fight.The judges will step in when they think a winner has stepped up. Have fun. Il set up my template once...
  9. P

!i!AIM/YAHOO!i!

I will be making an rp on either Yahoo or Aim So you vote.But the rp will only be revealed to those who show up.Once i get more then five people i will set teh time and place so, get on the ball.
  10. P

Megaman The Final Showdown

The Ultimate Battle Network Clash! In the year 201X, Two ancient creatures, Gregar and Falzar, with imaginable power have beenawakened and unleashed on the net.The two mighty beast accidently divided there power among a couple of navis.But one, one was able to obsorb both powers and almost die...
  11. P

I love Hina?(Love Hina Retry)

Love Hina When Keitaro's Urashima's life began around fifteen year's ago when he inherited from his globe-trotting grandma the hinata house, an all-girl's dormitory whose clientele was none too pleased with their life-in landlord is a man.....or close to a man as poor Keitaro can be...
  12. P

KHIII Remake

NO N00BS UNLESS YOU PM ME!!!!! A millenia has passed since Sora and Riku were reunited and Sora opened the Door to the Light. Sora is no more now since this happened, but his adventures are now just believed to have been a fairytale except for the same events that occured a millenia ago are...
  13. P

Khiii

A millenia has passed since Sora and Riku were reunited and Sora opened the Door to the Light. Sora is no more now since this happened, but his adventures are now just believed to have been a fairytale except for the same events that occured a millenia ago are happening once more. New Worlds are...
  14. P

Dimension Academy.Part 1

Dimension Academy Dimension Academy is a place for every body, weird, strang, normal, un-normal, hot, fine, ugly, and anything else this ad forgot!Dimension academy has a: 1)Dorm 2)Pool arena 3)Battle Arena 4)Training Arena 5)A huge Cafeteria 6)Mall And a whole bunch more! This school...
  15. P

Magna Carta. Tears Of Blood.

This is a redo for my best friend in real life and rp life SoraOfLightKey. Efferia-- a continent populated with five races. In this world, you can use seven different types of Carta. Calintz, the leader of a small, elite mercenary unit, the "Tears of Blood," took up arms to avenge the...
  16. P

Shaman King}{[]The War Begins[]}{Prt.1 }{

Every thousand years or so there is something called a Shaman Tournament.This tournament is to decide the new King of Shamans.What is a Shaman you ask?A Shaman is the link between this world and the next.Shamans are able to summon spirits that ahve gone to rest yet.Some Shamans use these spirits...
  17. P

I , Prince Riku.....

I , Prince Riku will be leaveing til' monday since I will be leaving with my family to Orlando, so i will be leacing a GDChick Incharge of Sky in 'Life In Twilight Town'And RenaChan will be in Control of my Mar Character in the Ragnarok Rp.But i will be on all night so....
  18. P

Love Hina Rp.(Retry)

Love Hina When Keitaro's Urashima's life began around fifteen year's ago when he inherited from his globe-trotting grandma the hinata house, an all-girl's dormitory whose clientele was none too pleased with their life-in landlord is a man.....or close to a man as poor Keitaro can be. Well...
  19. P

Life in Twilight Town :)

LIFE IN TWILIGHT TOWN. In Twilight town there is always something new.Espescialy when six new kids get taken by the Organization.Before they were taken they were just normal happy kids,But then they meet the Nobodies and first get there keyblades,and when they meet the Heartless. Now you RP...
  20. P

Love Hina Rp.

Love Hina When Keitaro's Urashima's life began around fifteen year's ago when he inherited from his globe-trotting grandma the hinata house, an all-girl's dormitory whose clientele was none too pleased with their life-in landlord is a man.....or close to a man as...
Back