• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Zexion's Weapon

^^I don't remember fighting him. I seriously think this is fake, I mean, what's that supposed to be anyway? A kunai knife?
  2. D

English VA's...

Honestly, I don't really care about the NA or Japanese VA's. I actually like the Japanese a little more than the VA though (no matter how "girly" they sound, T.S.K. ...) . What really pisses me off is how they PRONOUNCE the NAMES in the NA version, especially Namine's name. But w/e, that's my...
  3. D

kairi available in soras party?

Nope, but she duz beat heartless ass w/ it. She could train more though...
  4. D

[B]Is there any trinitys in kh2???[/B]

Actually, I made a post like this before, but w/e. Well, apparently, there isn't... all we have is our precious trinity limit...*sigh*
  5. D

Scan of Manga

U do know that these Mangas r first put into "GanGan Comics" before put together into an actual entire Graphic Novel, right? GanGan Comics is just like Shonen Jump magazine, only it has Manga series that of which are about Square Enix, and is produced by Square Enix. So if it is SOOOOOO bad...
  6. D

Scan of Manga

Little Tokyo in Los Angeles, CA, if u live close that is... that's where I got mine... EDIT: Here r sum scans from the Manga. Courtesy of Me: http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9283/khcommanga19ow.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9166/khmanganicepageincolor0lf.jpg...
  7. D

Scan of Manga

WooT!!!^_^ I feel so special right now! I actually bought the KH CoM Manga at lil' Tokyo last November! I can scan pics if u want! There's this really interestin' page of Marluxia*cough, cough*, Marluxia fans, I caution...
  8. D

Your Favourite Drive Form!!!!

My fav. would hafta be between the Wisdom Form, and the Final Form. They're both so cool!
  9. D

Kairi VS Namine

I bet Kairi would win. But even if she did, Namine would just erase Kairi's memory and she'd forget she ever beat her... the cheater.
  10. D

Operation Impending Doom 3!(an Invader Zim RP)

Hello! I'm kinda new at makin' RP's, so be nice, please? Alright here goes. This RP is probably for u Zim & Gir fans out there! Ahem! It has been three years since the start of "Operation Impending Doom 2"(since SOMEBODY ruined the first one...) and our many Irken civilians have proudly...
  11. D

Reverse Rebirth 2?

So 'm assuming that u heard this was going to happen on (highlight this. Might be spoiler for a few.) [KH2 remix]
  12. D

What pisses you off?

same here. It's a total waste of cards...
  13. D

HELP!! I can't beat Ansem on Reverse/

Every time he uses that really strong attack, when he sends his shadow to try to kill u from underneath, use a zero card to break it. And try to be in ur dark form for as long as u can. Card breaks r the key. Also, King Mickey slieghts sometimes come in handy.
  14. D

fantasia 2

Well Yensid is from Fantasia 1. I dunno about Fantasia 2 though...
  15. D

Gummi Ship Mission *NEW VID*

the new gummi ship is awesome! thanx for the vid!
  16. D

did anyone notice ?????????????????

poor pluto i haven't even seen him in KH2 either...
  17. D

More Heartless/nobody Pictures

you too! (even though I still hafta wait a couple hours... crap.)
Back