• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Role-Playing- Going Away Thread Suggestion

I've noticed that there are a lot of threads with people announcing that they are quitting the forums or holding off on role-playing for a while. A thread for every single person, every time they decide to leave, and every time they come back seems to just add a lot of clutter. May I suggest...
  2. K

[[Wonderland]]

Ok, let’s see how fast this flops… this is something a little different. Most of the characters are set with bios. These roles need to be filled before made-ups are accepted. This is a very literate rpg. So please keep that in mind. I know there is a lot to read through, but hopefully it...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► [[A >Quality< Round Robin Fiction Contest]]

I got this idea from some of the “choose the path” fics around, but I am hoping that this will be of somewhat better quality and a generally more literate type of fic while still a group effort. Anyway, this is my idea… I will start off with a chapter of the story and then someone else will...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Death Eater

Dunno if any of you are Harry Potter fans... but I decided what the hell... and have put up the second fic I have been working on. Prologue -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One year ago… All of the members of the Order of the Phoenix were...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Shadow's Heart

Alrighty, this is my first ever fanfic... I started writing it a while ago, so have a number of chapters, but I thought I'd put it up to see what kind of feedback I got. Oh and as some of the chapters may very well extend beyond a single post... I'll put <><><><><><> at the end so it's...
Back