• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

A thought

Okay, so I started reading things on this page yeasterday and I saw something about Sora's new teamates in KH3. Alright, the Sora/Riku/Kairi idea is fun. But really, where would Disney be likely to place Donald and Goofy? I think what made the compilation of Disney and Enix was because you had...
  2. T

Blue Feather Inn

( This RP is just for regular talk among your personal RP characters, allowing you and others to show off their personalities and differences. When entering please describe your char with a good enough detail that one can picture him/her in one's mind. Please, keep the cursing level low, and if...
  3. T

Theory In A Dream

I've had this same dream about a dozen times now. I was hoping maybe that you guys could help me decipher it. It's about Sora (old clothing) running towards Kairi. Then the BHK comes between them. Then something about Riku being somewhere he( Sora) can't see. Then I see Ansem above Riku, saying...
Back