• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Fanfiction ► Knee deep in the dead!

(( Highly violent and profane.)) The class "A" phantom planet jumper dubbed the "Alexa" cruised along at near-lightspeed towards the martian moon Deimos. It was synced up with the Olduvai base's flight directory. The ship slowed considerably as it entered mars' atmosphere. Xanathos was aboard...
  2. F

Into hell....

Rules: No godmodding non-literate no spells must take damage cursing allowed pg-13 romance LOTS OF GORE! Story: Your part of a marine detachment sent from earth to a base on a planet called vehkta. Your job was to be part of the security on a union aerospace corporation base. Everything is...
  3. F

If you could choose your death,wut would it be?

if u could choose your death how would you go? Mine are: 1.frag grenade 2.in a firefight 3.in a batlle.
  4. F

Wherewolves vs. Vampires.

Who do you think would win? A werewolf or a vampire. here is a short list of their strengths and weakness's. Vampire: Werewolf: Strength inhuman reflexes near-lightspeed reflexes morphing to...
  5. F

Coded Arms

I got the new coded arms game for the psp and i have a couple of questions, if i go threw the red portals will i be able to return to that area from where i left off? What are map codes for multi-player and where do i get them?
  6. F

PSP accessories.

I got a PSP for christmas and i luv it,the only problem is im now addicted to buying all the accessroies. Does anyone else have this problem? ((P.S. i thought i saw a attachment that made the psp like a Ps controller,is that real or am i imagining things cause no ones heard of it and i cant...
  7. F

What are your rules to fighting?

What rules or moral ideas do you use while fighting? mine are: 1.Avoid if possible. 2.If you cant avoid it,do ANYTHING to win. 3.Never run or surrender. 4.If your fighting with a freind against immpossible odds,go down together. 5.Above all,if a fight cannot be one; make sure you go out in a...
  8. F

Post your favorite quotes from any where.

If you can avoid it plz no kh qoutes. Heres some of mine: "A wise man washes his hands after using the bathroom,a smart man dosent pee on his hands." "I've drank to your health so many times i almost lost my own." Sadly i dont know the authers of these quotes,but feel free to put the authors...
  9. F

Werewolf pics.

I like Werewolves....ALOT,i was wondering if any of you would post some pics you just happen to find online in this thread so i can put them into my photobucket album.iIm trying to obtain as many good werewolf pics i can so i can have one of the biggest werewolf lbums on Photobucket,just to have...
  10. F

Warhammer 40,000 books.

Im readin death bringers from the warhammer 40K collection and i wanted to know anyones oppinion on the warhammer 40K collection before i bought more.
  11. F

Animated avatars.

my CP says i cant put in animated avatars,yet i see everyone else doing it.whats with this?
  12. F

Are you wiccan or christian?

are you wiccan or christian and what oppinions do you hold of the other religion? i myself am wiccan.
  13. F

Golden sun:the lost age

sum 1 told me in the secound golden sun felix and that blonde chick..whats her name,fell in love am i hearing this right??
  14. F

Talismans: Quest for the golden axe.

In a land called Fallenx a great war has broken out,between the inhabitants and the The dragon god called Serra.Serra has just happened to find one of two talismans.the great mages whom work for the greater good of Fallenx,have the other.Serra's has granted him immortality,the only thing that...
  15. F

if u could weild 2 keyblades wich would they be?

if i could weild 2 keyblades mine would be the metal chocobo and oblivion.
  16. F

Total WAR

The Galaxie is at total war,every planet has turned on one another.from earth to Helghan and even some alien planets and races such as the covonent.your job is to complete missions no other one race can by combining multiple races into one super warrior squadron,be it the stelath of a helghan...
  17. F

KZ2 info needed

i would like to obtain as much info on Kill Zone 2 or KZ2 as i can.any info is helpful. im specifically looking to answer these questions though; is KZ2 for PS2 or PS3 and will it be co-op?
  18. F

Wich weapon do u prefer frum a video game??

Wut weapon do u prefer from any video game any where?? mines the BFG old an new models from DOOM and DOOM 3. wut yours?
  19. F

DOOM: Assault on hell.

Okay here are the rules: there will be minor profanity i no it. All admin rules apply. you will be required to make a bio such as this: Name: Demolisher Rank: Seragent Weapons classified to use:BFG 9000,Chaingun. Background:U.S. marine from earth.his current mission is to gather a 5 soldiers of...
  20. F

DOOM....is the new better than the old?

Wich is better,DOOM DOS or DOOM 3??? me an sum of my freinds would like to no in order to see hoo is rite.
Back