• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heartless Sora

Messed up character links?

So I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and am currently trying to platinum it, but I ran into a problem with the character links. I have every single character file, I beat the game, I beat the lingering will, and I beat all of the absent silhouettes, but I still don't have all of the...
  2. Heartless Sora

Saïx fight strats?

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II a lot recently in order to prepare myself for critical mode when I get my copy of 2.5 in the mail. I've had trouble with the Saïx fight though and would like to know if there are any good strategies to it. I've heard of the Peter Pan strat, but I can't get...
  3. Heartless Sora

Good Proud Mode Grinding Spots?

This is a strange thing for me to ask since I am very good at the game, but I am kinda under-leveled at this point in the game (which normally doesn't happen for me) and I'm trying to beat the game on Proud Mode. I've had no sweat with beating the game on normal multiple times in the original...
Back