• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heartless Sora

Messed up character links?

So I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and am currently trying to platinum it, but I ran into a problem with the character links. I have every single character file, I beat the game, I beat the lingering will, and I beat all of the absent silhouettes, but I still don't have all of the...
  2. Heartless Sora

Saïx fight strats?

It's not that I'm having a hard time, its just that I know there are strats to the fight to make it faster and loop him (to prevent berserking), I just need to know good strats so that I don't have a high risk of ending up in one of his berserking combos when I play the game on critical.
  3. Heartless Sora

Saïx fight strats?

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II a lot recently in order to prepare myself for critical mode when I get my copy of 2.5 in the mail. I've had trouble with the Saïx fight though and would like to know if there are any good strategies to it. I've heard of the Peter Pan strat, but I can't get...
  4. Heartless Sora

What worlds did you use to grind level the drive forms?

When it came to leveling up my forms, I would always use Valor Form during Boss Battles just to level it up, but once I got to the end of the game, I used Oathkeeper and Sweet Memories when in Valor against the Nobodies in TWTNW. For Wisdom, I used that as much as possible once I got it as it...
  5. Heartless Sora

Chamber of Repose

I have a lot to say about some theories when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, so what I'm about to say is a lot of information, so if there are any sentences I write that are confusing or seem off topic, just read more as it might tie in. This topic is something slightly confusing, but I want to...
  6. Heartless Sora

If the Organization took a Lesson from Xaldin....

When I first played Kingdom Hearts 2, I was immediately confused when I first went to worlds as we were dealing with Heartless problems instead of Organization XIII and I was thinking "Why introduce a new threat if they aren't gonna show up and do something?" When I got to Beast's Castle, I was...
  7. Heartless Sora

KHII Spells vs. KHI Spells

After recently replaying Kingdom Hearts 2, I came to realize how good the Kingdom Hearts 2 Magic System is. The game made especially good use of it by adding abilities that make use of the MP charge like when your MP is charging, your Drive Gauge fills up faster. I also used Thunder a lot more...
  8. Heartless Sora

KHII Spells vs. KHI Spells

Over all, I prefer the magic system in Kingdom Hearts I to that of Kingdom Hearts II. I really don't find the spells in KH2 that useful other than using Fire for the Demyx battle (and it can be OP in that battle). The spells were also encouraged more in KH1 making me want to experiment more than...
  9. Heartless Sora

Least favourite KH1 world?

Aww man, I'd say Atlantica, a world with so much potential, is the worst world in Kingdom Hearts. Problems include those awkward controls and my respect for both versions of Atlantica went down because of KH2. Another problem would be the bosses. The first Ursula fight would be very confusing...
  10. Heartless Sora

The original protagonist

I like the fact that they had Sora as an original main character. I wouldn't really like Donald as the main character because I would honestly find him as an annoying main character. Mickey as a main character? Well, I don't really like that idea because it seems like too many Disney games have...
  11. Heartless Sora

Did Anyon Else Find The HD Remake A Little Easier?

Honestly, I look at the difficulty in a different way. My video gaming expertise is in the field of RPGs and I have always loved Kingdom Hearts. I believe that they somewhat balanced out the game more for KHFM, and that's probably what they wanted to do for people new to the game. The feeling of...
  12. Heartless Sora

Good Proud Mode Grinding Spots?

Thanks. I did have a bit of a hard time in Halloween Town when I first got there, but I am a good enough level to beat them and I know their AIs. So thanks for telling me, this should help with creating a grinding route. :biggrin:
  13. Heartless Sora

Good Proud Mode Grinding Spots?

This is a strange thing for me to ask since I am very good at the game, but I am kinda under-leveled at this point in the game (which normally doesn't happen for me) and I'm trying to beat the game on Proud Mode. I've had no sweat with beating the game on normal multiple times in the original...
  14. Heartless Sora

Why do you think they chose to make Donald Duck a Sorceror?

Yeah, the jobs that Donald and Goofy were some big ironic joke, though I do believe I know why it could have become a part of the game. I'd like to break down to some basic and well-known party member types and then talk about a bit of the game development, which should probably lead to the...
  15. Heartless Sora

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I fell in love with Kingdom Hearts because of my older brother. I don't know why he got it, but he bought it in 2006 when I was 6 and he never plays a video game without me because I'm his gaming buddy. I watched him play the game and I became very intrigued by it. At one point, my brother got...
  16. Heartless Sora

Destiny Islands Leveling

I got to like level 25 by grinding on the Heartless at Destiny Islands and I still am working on that grinding. I've always been a patient child and I found it fun in my own kinda way. I always liked to challenge myself and I want to see if can get a level 100 Destiny Islands Sora, just for the...
  17. Heartless Sora

Riku 2nd Battle in Hollow Bastion

Since this is my favorite fight in the entire game, I know an easy strategy that I picked up from my own experimenting and watching speed runs. Items Needed: 1) You don't need to be level 50-60 unless you have a really, REALLY hard time with boss fights. Anything from level 40-45 should suffice...
Back