• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora341

Hello all!

I was off this site for a few years... But have come back I would love to talk. Send me a message!
  2. Sora341

Is the seeker of Darkness series over?

According to the secret movie, Sora and Riku will be in the next series?
  3. Sora341

Fanfiction ► For all Christians who love Kingdom Hearts - Chapter 3 added (The Truth of Love)

To any that love The Lord Jesus Christ, May find this written version of Kingdom Hearts to be a good, wholesome, Christ-honoring entertainment. Looking for criticisms and comments, including and hoping for grammatical corrections and sentence, paragraph, wording improvements. Send me a...
  4. Sora341

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him...

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have Everlasting Life. - John 3:16
  5. Sora341

But the main characters will remain, correct?
  6. Sora341

I have heard before that the seeker of darkness series ended with Kingdom Hearts 3. Is this true?
  7. Sora341

Advice/Help ► To all Christians who enjoy Kingdom Hearts

To any that love The Lord Jesus Christ, May find my written version of Kingdom Hearts to be a good, wholesome, Christ-honoring entertainment. Looking for criticisms and comments. Send me a message! Thanks, and God bless!
  8. Sora341

The Future

What are some things you would like to see, in Kingdom Hearts 3?
  9. Sora341

True or false?

So Riku defeats him. Why does he still linger in his heart so pungantly?
  10. Sora341

True or false?

So in CoM, Ansem appears to Riku a number of times. At one point Riku actually defeats Lexaeus while in dark mode. And when he speaks, his voice is overlaid with Ansem SoD. Also Riku is shown shrouded in darkness, and Riku claims that darkness that foul could only be Ansem.. But in the end of...
  11. Sora341

Something deeper...

So there are many resemblances of Riku and Xehanort, and those directly connected to him. Putting aside that they both have grey hair, there are many other factors that I have noticed. Remember in the first Kingdom Hearts, when you fought Riku on Destiny Islands, and he would stand there...
  12. Sora341

I need direction!

So, I'm looking for a place on KH insider that only holds conversation of Kingdom Hearts. To be more specific, I'm looking for a place where I can discuss the in depth parts of the game series. Your guidance will be appreciated!
  13. Sora341

The wisest villan of all?

Who would you say, is the wisest antagonist of all stories? I would have to say Xehanort... But maybe i'm just a bit partial to KH. Thoughts please!
  14. Sora341

The cast

Who is your favorite Kingdom Hearts Character? And why? Also, list your favorite quote by that character. As for me, it is Sora. There are so many things that he says that always strike a chord in my heart but... My favorite is when he says... "The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even...
  15. Sora341

Kingdom Hearts Chi

Can I play KH Chi in english? If so, how?
  16. Sora341

The king

BUT.... Nah, I'm kidding. haha. Thanks guys
  17. Sora341

The king

When Mickey left disney castle... His letter stated that Donald and Goofy must find the "Key." How did Mickey know that there would be someone with a key? He also refers to the person with the key as "Him." SO did Mickey know Sora would be a keyblade wielder, before Sora did? Or was it Riku...
  18. Sora341

All I can say is...

I love Kingdom Hearts. Which is why I joined this site. I sincerely hope everyone else does Is it weird, that I have Kingdom Hearts soundtracks in my head every day, or, that I think about the series daily?
  19. Sora341

Did anyone else find Riku stupidly easy?

Sadly, it was super easy. Which is depressing because RIku's fight has an awesome soundtrack in days.
  20. Sora341

Your favorite world!

Destiny Islands, of course! it is the place where the three original, (and in my opinion), best characters grew up! I really love the white sand and the blue water. Fighting Selphie, Wakka, TIdus, and Riku is pretty entertaining. The scenes in this world are actually quite delightful. And...
Back