• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

i wanna know some thing about fnal mix+

hello everyone i havent been here half year. may i know is final mix+ coming out in us version and is the com rmk is selling seperate or together and is both of the game release togerther or seperate?
  2. K

kairi

state the different on kairi after one year. edit: hey this one above is my first snapshot.. i wanna ask how to take snapshot that moving like the one on my sig
  3. K

i have a theory

dont u think that maybe the last 13th or the 1st order member is sora father... cause when the GEU talk to the other unknown where it at the deep dive said that "he look just like you" and there is one unknown faught sora before at hollow bastion.... and maybe that one is the GEU... and got...
  4. K

pls teach me some thing...

hello... i m new here.. i just wanna ask what the word that above everybody avatar?? like mine is heartless some ppl have gummi ship builder some have store keeper...
Back