• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kmorris2609

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? It really is. Haha. I always thought Treasure Planet would be a cool idea,, even though I was never a fan of the movie really. I think Emperor's New Groove would be so fun too!
  2. kmorris2609

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I don't see how Saving Mr. Banks would even have a storyline that could be utilized in Kingdom Hearts. The only thing it could be used for would be Sora interacting with Walt Disney, which is a very strange concept.
  3. kmorris2609

News ► Jim Meskimen to replace Dan Castellaneta as "Genie" in Future Games

Is that Jim Meskimen? If so, he sounds like a good Genie to me!
  4. kmorris2609

News ► New Re:coded Screenshots from Kingdom Hearts 2.5!

These screenshots look so much more amazing than 1.5 and 1.5 already looked incredible! And I can't wait to see the additional scenes added to Re:Coded!
  5. kmorris2609

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

Yeah, exactly. He never worked with anyone in the Organization, so why would he bother wasting his time on someone who's so far below him? He could do far more damage to Beast than Gaston could ever do, anyway.
  6. kmorris2609

Thanks, I'm glad you agree! I mean, not everyone in past Kingdom Hearts games have been from the original casts of the movies, but I can't think of one person who disappointed me with their role in Kingdom Hearts. Think of Captain Jack Sparrow, William Turner, and Elizabeth. They certainly are...
  7. kmorris2609

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

I just think it would've been too difficult and confusing to try to include Gaston in Beast's Castle with the simple storyline the world was given. I wasn't trying to bring in continuity or anything of that sort. I mean, it would have been possible to have him working alongside Xaldin, but I...
  8. kmorris2609

I'm actually really bummed Dan Castellaneta couldn't stay with Kingdom Hearts, seeing as he's played in Genie in so many different things throughout the years. But, I have always trusted the makers of Kingdom Hearts and their judgement regarding the casting. Jim Meskimen wouldn't have gotten the...
  9. kmorris2609

I feel like if Gaston had been at Beast's Castle, the storyline would have become similar to The Deep Jungle with Gaston being the main villian/boss of the world. Maybe Xaldin could have brainwashed him to attack Beast, but I think that would have been too complicated to do anyway. Belle had...
  10. kmorris2609

KHII Spells vs. KHI Spells

I think the most improved spell from Kingdom Hearts I to Kingdom Hearts II was definitely thunder. It covered a wider range in the 2nd game and it seemed like it dealt more damage. The spell I think was worse in II than I is fire. It went from one single shot that hit the closest target to a...
  11. kmorris2609

KH2 was censored?

I never understood why the game need an E10+ rating for such minor things in the first place. With Hydra, it's not like green blood would exactly have a disturbing factor for young players. And the "alcohol and blood" that were supposed to be present in Port Royale were only on screen for a...
  12. kmorris2609

Should there be easter eggs?

I don't think they should change anything about the games coming out in 2.5 Even though it would be really cool to play as Ventus in a Kingdom Hearts 2 setting. I think there will be plenty of time for that in 3.
  13. kmorris2609

Which are you more excited for?

BBS is the game I have most wanted to play in HD out of all of the handheld games. The quality of it's HD remastering is outstanding and the overall gameplay of it has always stood out over the other KH games.
  14. kmorris2609

Tron

I was very surprised when I first learned that Tron was going to be included in the KH worlds. But I loved how well it worked with the Storyline. It's one of the best worlds, in my opinion.
  15. kmorris2609

How many people beat Leon at the beginning of KH

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts I since around 2003-2004. I didn't beat Leon the very FIRST time I played, but I have beat him in every game file ever since. In my defense, I did not know you COULD beat him, so I did not even try. I just let him defeat me.
  16. kmorris2609

Least favorite character at Castle Oblivion?

I did not like Larxene one bit. She was rude, childish, selfish, and catty. She was annoying to talk to and she was even more annoying to battle. I'm not going to hide the fact that I was overjoyed when she died. Not looking forward to her return, though. IF she does make a return like Lea.
  17. kmorris2609

Do you want a different limited edition?

I really don't see why the U.S and UK couldn't also get the collector's editions of 2.5 that Japan is getting. I think they would sell a ton of copies of the Collector's Editions over here and all it would do is increase their profits.
  18. kmorris2609

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

I really hoped Dream Drop Distance made it into KH 2.5. I never got a chance to play it, because I could never afford a 3DS. It would have also been nice for BBS to include the multiplayer mode and for Days to be available to play in HD mode. I feel like they left out a lot when they didn't...
Back