• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Tension Rising (the song played while fighting Twilight Thorn)

does any1 know where i can download it? i can listen to iton blue laguna but how do i down load it? plz and thank u
  2. W

Picture of ultima weapon

has any1 found a picture of the ultima weapon? yes i checked google and photobucket
  3. W

quick question

does any1 know where this scene took place http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/3/001.JPG
  4. W

Question about twilight town

when roxas found the "ghost train" why werent any of his friends surprised?
  5. W

i feel i should be in the hall of fame!!!

i beat sephiroth at lvl 50. (i know its not all that gr8 but it is to me) in ur face brady games!! lvl 80 or higher
  6. W

Official Drive form (help and anything else u can think of)

soooo any1 know any good training spots?
  7. W

What is this song called?

its the song on the kingdom hearts 2 website http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/ does any1 know what this song is called?
  8. W

Sora flying

while playing Kindom hearts. any1 who beat the game would notice that sora was able to fly since Neverland. Bald mountain and the final ansem better. Has Sora losed his ability to be airborne because it seems that.... w8 is tinkerbell a summon, i guess not that might explain it Dont be a...
  9. W

Question about Roxas

do u only get to play as him in twilight town?
  10. W

i havent been paying attention much

can someone tell me who yensid is i know its disney spelled backwards but who is he?
  11. W

KH3 zanarkand ruins world?

what if in KH3 there was a Spira world where Tidus was some1 who would fight with you and u would have to take on Sin or seymour as a mini-boss
  12. W

Ultimania retail

does any1 know where they will sell the ultimania? i didnt see it at ebgames.com so does any1 know. and if this is old I'm sorry i havent been here in while please and thank you
  13. W

Possible KH3 idea

I know we all saw something about the Keyblade war What if square to a sharp right turn and made a game about the origins of the Keyblade. Like showing someone who was the 1st to see a keyblade use it and also the creation of heartless. Some of u know these things but we could learn so much...
  14. W

Mods

I KNOW this has been posted b4 but dos any1 no where 2 find a modified Ps2 or just mod add ons
  15. W

New Movies on IGN

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/678/678511p1.html New stuff because i just got the email today
  16. W

Greatest Moments

When Kingdom HEarts came out some of us thought someone, somewhere had lost a bet, but look at it now many nerds and fanboys chattering about it on many forums. Lets take a look back on the greatest moments of the kingdom hearts series shall we
  17. W

Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character

i would have to say roxas
  18. W

Translations

yeah if any1 has KH2 right now and knows what everything is could u probably post a translation
  19. W

Not to be dumb

who is Xehanort i can't spell his name right
  20. W

EB Games sales Japanese games "Find out here"

One time a bought SOul Calibur II but it was japanese. pretty fun didn't care what they said and it was easy to navigate anyway rumor says they might do that for Kingdom Hearts 2
Back