• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

More characters & stuff in Data Greeting

Since I've played KH3 & KH3: ReMind, I am doing Data Greeting to create memes and stuff. So I wonder... Will there be more characters and enemies and locations added in Data Greeting? For example: Characters and Enemies: Ansem the Wise Demyx Vexen Master Yen Sid (only available in The...
  2. J

Riku and King Mickey saves Aqua?

If Riku and King Mickey saves Aqua, Can they help her find Terra and/or Ventus?
  3. J

Playable Riku or King Mickey???

Is King Mickey being playable necessary for KH3? Or just playable Riku?
  4. J

Will Sora, Riku, and Kairi Get New Outfits?

Will there be new outfits for Sora, Riku and Kairi? How would you like Sora and Riku's story: Sora's Story: Sora, Donald and Goofy searches for seven guardians of light and "The Key to Return Hearts." Riku's Story: Riku and King Mickey searches for previous Keyblade wielders.
  5. J

Character (Sora & Riku) Storyline

I did wanted Sora and Riku to be playable. So will Kingdom Hearts III should be kind of like BBS and/or DDD? Sora's Story: Playable Characters: Sora Party Members: Donald Duck & Goofy Worlds: Mysterious Tower Twilight Town Olympus Coliseum Agrabah Neverland Port Royal La Cité des Cloches...
  6. J

Riku and King Mickey in KHIII

Is Riku and King Mickey gonna have their storyline and make their return in Kingdom Hearts III? Riku needed to be playable and King Mickey will be Riku's party member.
  7. J

Playable Characters (Sora & Riku) & Party Members (Donald Duck & Goofy, King Mickey)

If there are playable characters, Can Riku be playable? I know Sora is the first playable character. I'd hope Kairi is a playable in the prologue. Will there be party members? King Mickey should be Riku's party member (if Riku's playable). I know Donald & Goofy would be there as Sora's party...
  8. J

Finding previous Keyblade wielders

The plot says "...while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders" but which Keyblade wielder should Riku and King Mickey save first? A. Terra (Master Xehanort still has his body) B. Ventus (Still asleep, Riku and King Mickey had to run all the way to Castle Oblivion) C. Aqua...
Back