• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Left Behind: A Teenage Story

Left Behind: A Teenage Story Disclaimer: I don’t own anything besides the made-up characters. Aden ran frantically down the streets of Cadillac, looking for someone he might know. “This can’t be happening!” he thought, tears streaming down his face, “I wasn’t ready…” Aden had just turned 12...
  2. S

The Official AAML Club

Okay, for those of you who don't know what AAML is: AAML is the pairing of Ash and Misty from the show Pokemon. All AAML fans are welcome to post in here. I'm not really good at making sigs. So anybody who wants to make an AAML club sig is welcome to. NO HATERS!! thx. :D
  3. S

Are you getting a Wii? (No nintendo haters please)

Are you going to get a Wii? Why or why not? I'm definately going to get it. For one, Nintendo always had made fun and unique games. And plus, I actually might get into sports games, with the gyro sensor controller and all. :D
  4. S

The "We Hate Walmart" Club

this club is for the people who have preordered from walmart and still haven't gotten their game.
  5. S

KH2 English Commercial

Do you think they are going to ever realease the full english commercial on T.V. before it comes out? :(
  6. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Here is the first chapter of my fic, "Destined" *Flashback* "I'll come back to you, I promise," Sora shouted. The ground between them was seperating even more. "I know you will," Kairi shouted back. Their hands broke apart. Kairi looked down at her hands. A little speck...
Back