• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(cont.) Selphie and Riku watched on from the refreshments table as Kairi continued to giggle Sora, while still very embarassed, let out a sigh of relief. "I thought for sure that your were going to punch me or something," Sora replied, grinning awkwardly while scratching the back of his head...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Sora quickly went over the morning's events, his face turning more and more red as the tale went on. He finished abruptly, and winced, expecting a blow to the head or something similar. What he got instead was not expected. "Heh.." Kairi chuckled, trying not to make Sora feel bad. She almost...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Thanks for writing a reply ^^ and I should be able to update soon, I just need to figure out what else will be in the next update.
  4. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: Ok, this is probably going to be my last post...on this fanfic anyway(again no guarantees). Anyway, you probably all hate me for not updating for about 4 months. I'm sorry, but it seems like I've lost some of my passion for writing(and a few other hobbies) ever since something happened...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: Okay, just to let everyone know, I'm probably going to end this story soon.....I just can't think of anything else to do with it.....but that's not certain, and sorry for another almost-3-month hiatus.) "Guys?" Kairi said, trying to get their attention. She waved her hand in front of...
  6. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: Ok, I know it's been about 3 or so months, but I'm actually going to update this time, so....enjoy! ^^) "Hey, you two...you might want to watch out for that lightpost, you know," Sora called ahead, chuckling to himself at the same time. Riku and Selphie quickly separated, both of them...
  7. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

No you didn't kill the thread, and about an update, I don't know what to say. It seems I've lost the motivation to write for a while. No matter how many times I try to write a new chapter in any of my stories, it doesn't look right. Once it seems right, I'll post an update, so look forward to that.
  8. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

*sigh* Sorry that I haven't updated recently, I've had a lot of stuff to do, mainly some personal issues that I'm trying to figure out, not to mention that the teachers at my school have seemed to gang up on us and give us all major projects and papers at the same time......well I do have to...
  9. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: Sorry for double posting....and yea I know it's a bit late, and I was going to post this yesterday but the posting thing was being wierd.) As Sora and Riku neared the docks, they could make out two figures, guessing that they were Kairi and Selphie. Through the darkness they could barely...
  10. S

Fanfiction ► +

*gasp* I wonder what he's going to do to her...
  11. S

Fanfiction ► +

Interesting...I think I'm a new fan. ^__^ Can't wait for an update!
  12. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Oh, it's quite simple actually, we just pull on the clothes and then we're done. ^^ I've always wondered why girls get dressed so slow, especially for special occasions lol
  13. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

^_^ they're girls, they're supposed to be girly lol. it would be kind of strange if they were being all.....what's the word....boyish? :D
  14. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: Ok, I woke up at noon today so that's why this wasn't posted earlier.) "Sure," Selphie said, "I don't wear it that much anymore anyway......in fact, I think I'll let you have it." Kairi almost squealed. "Are you serious?!" she asked, clutching the dress close to her chest. "No, give it...
  15. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: I hope double-posting is allowed on fanfiction threads, because I really have to type this before I forget about the ideas I had for it. Also, you'll find out what Kairi and Selphie were talking about while they were swimming in this update.) Selphie stood up before Riku could even say...
  16. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: Ok, I promised that I would post a new chapter in somewhere around 2 weeks so here goes.) "Actually, this is the end of the game," Riku said, trying to hide the sarcastic grin that was pulling at that edges of his mouth. He stood up from his chair. "What!? But I had such a perfect plan!"...
  17. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Ok...I'm not going to post the next chapter yet, but I was just wondering. Should I bring Roxas/Namine into this? I know they're part of Sora and Kairi, but I think they're a good couple too, and I think it would be a great idea to write them into this somehow. What do you guys think?
  18. S

Fanfiction ► chasing you

your first 2 chapters were pretty enjoyable to read, hope the rest are the same (:P probably will be) Hope you update soon, it's really good! P.S. Like snowdog said, make sure you press "enter" when someone new is speaking ^__^
  19. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

no problem :D (stupid 25 letter rule) anyway, I'm going to bed.....good night to anyone who is reading this! lol
  20. S

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

(A/N: I've finished my Algebra 2 homework for tonight, and it was rather easy, so this means a new chapter! ^^) After Riku got his grin under control, he smirked at Sora. Sora grinned back, thinking he was prepared for whatever Riku was going to throw at him. "Sora's the next victim," Riku said...
Back